What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Dragon David

First Grade
And later the Craig Young to Chairman deal. Will it all be over when Craig Young gets his golden handshake from his current position or is their still one more deal to be done; Dean Young to head coach.
A big, big possibility I'd say. Dean is getting plenty of experience at the Cowboys. Possibly could have got the gig at the Dragons but maybe they thought a bit too early and they put Hook in instead. Dean is a deadset Dragons man like his Dad.

BLM01

First Grade
Lomax isn't the first talented player to go through a bit of a young dickhead phase....the ridicule he's copped was probably just what he needed and just in time for when he needed it.
Yes and Penrith have a had a few
But I would not call this isolated incident a phase... more a brain explosion
Before people talk about the Hook jibes, that was set up for TV Fletch & Hindy skit
And the BBQ.. he followed bascially 17 others in his team

Crush

Coach
What a fall from grace, even the media are into Zac. Does Hook give him a spell in reserves? I wouldn’t just yet, need his goal kicking.
Ohh btw, sorry @gitano

BLM01

First Grade
The media can eat a big bag of di**s. Lomax wasn’t bad yesterday and is far from our biggest problem moving forward
No that is exactly what we want and need. Media bagging individuals.
And I want the media to lay into our club like they did the Dogs / Tigers, Canberra etc. It galvinises and seems to = wins sort of
Its the only way these days to fire them up otherwise all believe the hype.
Problem is they are laying the boot into the Titans now just before we meet them :oops:

redv13

Bench
Lomax painted a target on his head when he jumped on Frizzel's back. Whenever he does something wrong now the media will jump all over it. I didn't think he was that bad, but he wasn't all that good either. He is only our second best centre these days, maybe he's feeling the pressure.
Plenty of Penrith players have been acting like farkwits for 2 years now but the media lap it up. Cody and Latrell are another pair of flogs who carry on every week

justadragon

Bench
once again it boils down to how we use our outside backs, how much space do we give them, how much creativity do our halves provide to put them either in gaps or one on one, how are our forwards laying a platform to give the backs room to move. If you look at the storm game we achieved non of the above, the game plan was totally useless against an attacking side like melbourne, for the people that seem to think we were in until half time, well the storm had 2 disallowed tries bombed another, it could have been 20 nil, how would that have looked. I will never blame our outside backs for their lack of strike (AKA SULI) who hasnt even scored a try yet, because of the service they get and the space they have to use their skills like Lomax is non existant.

Latest posts