What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Yes they were..look at some of the defence in the Parra and Manly games
This year for sure they were, I thought you meant early in their career. Zac probably only started belting people and making good metres this season. Rava has been belting people since probably last year regularly with a smattering through his career prior. Long story short, it takes a few years to dominate at NRL level.

Redhoopz

Juniors
Didn't Fittler wrap him up as "the gifted one"?
He doesn't need to be sitting on his hands on weekends (not that he has any...), but he chooses to. I wonder why?
I'll bet London to a brick that Lomax asks the club for a release and will be a Rooster in 2022.
Wouldn't surprise me at all either.... Hopefully not though.

SnowDragon

Juniors
Well I enjoy watching Zac play and hope to for many years in the red V.

TBH maybe Zac was 1 of only 2 that did the right thing by refusing to sign V’Landys paper

yeah, I’ve refused to get upset with Zac for not signing, even though it’s hurt the team. Sure, I’d be pissed if he wanted out after all this, and I hope he has learnt something, but i won’t condemn him based on what I know

Illusion

Bench
yeah, I’ve refused to get upset with Zac for not signing, even though it’s hurt the team. Sure, I’d be pissed if he wanted out after all this, and I hope he has learnt something, but i won’t condemn him based on what I know
Mary should have taken a leaf out of Zac"s book , and refused to sign his extension to coach again ..... Then we might not be in the mess we are in now .......😆😆😆

Last edited:

redv13

Bench
If that was me in Zac’s position and my legal rep said don’t sign, then I wouldn’t have signed it either. Don’t know why people on here are criticising the young bloke. Time to move on with this Zac spite garbage

thebigredv

First Grade
Dudmax finally back is he

So kind of him to join us.

Lomax is good. He's just not that great and I think that sums him up well.

We don't have a single match winner aside from Hunt. Luckily that will change when Mbye and Woods don the red v and have their turn on the merri-go-round.

rasaint

Juniors
If Zac really wants to leave then ok. He is an NRL quality player but not worth reported $ 600 plus a year for 5-6 seasons. will kick goals and do some good things on occasion but not an attacking threat. Now talk about Best, Olam, Stagg etc then fine.

denis preston

First Grade
If Zac really wants to leave then ok. He is an NRL quality player but not worth reported $ 600 plus a year for 5-6 seasons. will kick goals and do some good things on occasion but not an attacking threat. Now talk about Best, Olam, Stagg etc then fine.
Surely he is not on 600k a year ? The fact that he got a long contract would surely mean 400k to 500k a year ?

TruSaint

Referee
Surely he is not on 600k a year ? The fact that he got a long contract would surely mean 400k to 500k a year ?

Yeah, you are on the money.

Zac Lomax has signed the longest deal in St George Illawarra history after agreeing to a monster six-year contract.

The in-demand Lomax, 20, has rejected interest from a host of clubs, including Wests Tigers and Canberra, for a deal worth about $3 million in a massive show of faith for the struggling Dragons.

It is understood the final year of the multi-year deal is an option in Lomax’s favour.

Latest posts