What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zane Musgrove! When does a dud loose his dudedness?

ThingFish

Juniors
Great game by Zane today!! Just watching the game after getting home and what an effort by this complete dud.

southsport

First Grade
We've got some good young forwards and some more to come through in coming years. I think young Sam Johnstone had a good one today in the U20s.

greg jay

Juniors
Zane Musgrove is on the way up. His potential ceiling is quite high considering his age and limited playing time to date. Combined with Crichton Fuimaono and Sam B Musgrove could give The Crisps a dominant pack. They certainly spanked "Go" Penrith today!!!

doyen

Bench
Zane Musgrove is on the way up. His potential ceiling is quite high considering his age and limited playing time to date. Combined with Crichton Fuimaono and Sam B Musgrove could give The Crisps a dominant pack. They certainly spanked "Go" Penrith today!!!

We have a number of very good players---they just need to be able to play their natural games without fear or favour.[or retribution]
Madge,IMO,has geniused the development of some of our players by being too conservative.
As I said,he needs to loosen up & allow his very good roster[Sam,Cody,Farah & AR etc] to take over & run the show without much input from him!
Sths showed today that they can be a bloody top attacking unit!!

Last edited:

Scoopdog

Juniors
CORRECTAMUNDO THINGY IS TROLLING BIG TIME TODAY LOOKING FOR LOTS OF DRAMA FROM US AND THE DONT KNOWERS MAYBE THE DONT KNOWERS WILL BITE?....Shadow...
Now that you have clearly exhibited your intelectual superiority over all other people on this site,and stated musgrove was not on your dud list,what do you 2 have to say about burns'game yesterday.he was clearly on your duds list,but the boy really did well(particularly under the high ball)yesterday.enlighten us with your appraisal gents!

Scoopdog

Juniors
Burns needs to be consistent!!!
And what praetel,are your preset kpi's in cosistency for burns to exit the dud list?he took an enormous step forward yeserday in courage,self belief and toughness.some things you intelectual adonis would know very little about!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Now that you have clearly exhibited your intelectual superiority over all other people on this site,and stated musgrove was not on your dud list,what do you 2 have to say about burns'game yesterday.he was clearly on your duds list,but the boy really did well(particularly under the high ball)yesterday.enlighten us with your appraisal gents!

but but but but has burns played every game from rd1 ? no......has he inspired us in his games this year no... has he had a break out year in 2017 no ....will he ever score 5 tries in 1st grade in 2017 like johnston did no......oi r20 another dont knower...they are good for a giggle on here r20 absolutely clueless like i been saying johnston is a winger he is a mediocre full back:rolleyes:...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i know im wasting my breath r20....Shadow...i hope souths sack turner and clark then tyrrell retires and go buy a vaughn/pappali/taupau type forward to help sammy we need one mongrel forward of similar standard to the 3 ive named even frizell would suffice....Shadow....i know common sense dont work in here the dont knowers want to keep all the duds...

Pommy

Coach
Pappali, what happened to the no dickheads rule? A guy who grassed himself in for drink driving just to prove a point lol