What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zane Tetevano issued with an AVO

perverse

Referee
Robbie O drug cheat
Bender Johns
Big dick Tilse
Dealer Wicks/Ring Gids
Pisspants Packer
Ben community Rodgers
Zane sit down b*tch Tetevano

The Knights have quite a rap sheet, im sure im missing a few as well.

Edit: Just a random thought but after the Johns revalations i would of thought the drug problem at Newy would get better, not worse, next minute they are signing up dealers. They must practice the good old 'sweep it under the rug' policy.
Yeah, we could have avoided the whole Wicks thing had we just asked him before we signed him whether he was a drug dealer and whether he was going to bring our game and club into disrepute. Gee I wish our recruitment manager thought of that...

betcats

Referee
Yeah, we could have avoided the whole Wicks thing had we just asked him before we signed him whether he was a drug dealer and whether he was going to bring our game and club into disrepute. Gee I wish our recruitment manager thought of that...

He was probably off his head.

eozsmiles

Bench
Robbie O drug cheat
Bender Johns
Big dick Tilse
Dealer Wicks/Ring Gids
Pisspants Packer
Ben community Rodgers

Edit: Just a random thought but after the Johns revalations i would of thought the drug problem at Newy would get better, not worse, next minute they are signing up dealers. They must practice the good old 'sweep it under the rug' policy.

"I thought the drug problem would get better"

Why on earth would you think that with gen y making up a greater proportion of the player numbers? As if a bunch of 21 year old hot shots give a toss that a channel 9 commentator used to get on the elephant's.

betcats

Referee
"I thought the drug problem would get better"

Why on earth would you think that with gen y making up a greater proportion of the player numbers? As if a bunch of 21 year old hot shots give a toss that a channel 9 commentator used to get on the elephant's.

Um cause you would think the club would sort that shit out.

There are so many old bastards on here by the way "Gen Y" gets thrown around.

perverse

Referee
Um cause you would think the club would sort that shit out.

There are so many old bastards on here by the way "Gen Y" gets thrown around.
What would you have a club, any club, do about it? Every club now has programs, codes of conduct and whatnot in place... yet the problem worsens. The fact is - it's Rugby League culture as a whole that has a problem, and ALWAYS has had since Noah had an ark - we just hear about it now through a bloodthirsty media, hungry for the latest scoop. It's a working class game, with working class roots... and we get working class behaviour as a result... and everyone is surprised?

The clubs are doing all they can and have been for quite a while, but they can't be in these guys pockets every moment of their lives. The Knights invest very heavily in education and support programs for players regarding behaviour and a great many other topics, as I imagine most other clubs do too.

betcats

Referee
What would you have a club, any club, do about it? Every club now has programs, codes of conduct and whatnot in place... yet the problem worsens. The fact is - it's Rugby League culture as a whole that has a problem, and ALWAYS has had since Noah had an ark - we just hear about it now through a bloodthirsty media, hungry for the latest scoop. It's a working class game, with working class roots... and we get working class behaviour as a result... and everyone is surprised?

The clubs are doing all they can and have been for quite a while, but they can't be in these guys pockets every moment of their lives. The Knights invest very heavily in education and support programs for players regarding behaviour and a great many other topics, as I imagine most other clubs do too.

Hmm and yet Wicks was organising ElephantJuice for the team end of season celebration I believe, so he must not of been worried too much about coaches etc finding out.

perverse

Referee
Hmm and yet Wicks was organising ElephantJuice for the team end of season celebration I believe, so he must not of been worried too much about coaches etc finding out.
Come on now, the boss is always the very last person in any organisation to find out about anything.

cb4

First Grade
Robbie O drug cheat
Bender Johns
Big dick Tilse
Dealer Wicks/Ring Gids
Pisspants Packer
Ben community Rodgers

Adam Macdougal, wayne Richards and Rodney Howe not make your list?

Love how Russell Packers incident has been blamed on the knights even though it took place 2 days before he was due to join the club at his first ever training session.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Love how Russell Packers incident has been blamed on the knights even though it took place 2 days before he was due to join the club at his first ever training session.

----art-20wide-20packer_20131218214507398400-620x349.jpg

Charlie124

First Grade