What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zappia Stands Down

Rexxy

Coach
zappia leaves the sharks with a far cleaner record than the bloke they are trying to second to replace him.

Estate Mortgage anyone? Its not a bank or a building society, it's better :lol::lol::lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
i can tell you first hand that signatures mean nothing in law anyway.
I had somebody take out a loan for $250k in my name, completely forged.
whilst it was settled out of court i learnt through that process that white collar crime is a very low priority for the cops. Signatures cannot & wont be tested & even then they only have a slight chance of proving somebody did not write it, not who "did" write it.
It would have taken me 4-10 years to fight it out in court as the banks would do nothing without a police report.

Rexxy

Coach
Who u talking about Rexxy? Ribot?

No. I cant say as I have been given two infractions and may have to rely on one of Frenzy's other accts to post if I gt pinged again.

You must have heard of this lack of fiskal responsibility? he nearly went to the boob.

Latest posts