What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zappias replacement

ratsack2

Juniors
well I know it sounds stupid but what about Magnay, gender not a problem, she has more balls than I do and perhaps just perhaps she will stop her insidious attempt at bringng the sharks down, and we will know where to find her when it is her turn to be crucified.

and is reference to Bird its all in the papers, link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axAlgrIgMXs

RgSharks

Juniors
Is he behind it all? No. Did he start it all with his good friend Jenny Hall? yes. Absolutely.

I don't think he was trying to bring down the club that he was still trying to play for at the time.
If anything it seemed like he was trying to bring down Zappia.

RgSharks

Juniors
I think his manager was trying to do everything he can to make sure he gets out on the field again. It was definately the wrong way to go about it.
But I think you are being a bit harsh. Bird loved the club and in the end had a few issues with some of the people within it.

This would not have been such a big deal if it wasn't the "in thing" for the media to sh*t all over the sharks!

cityshark

Juniors
Brohman would be good for the club , we would just have to stregthen the lift cables and add the usual heart attack clause. But seriously yes.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Brohman would be good for the club , we would just have to stregthen the lift cables and add the usual heart attack clause. But seriously yes.
A ceo needs to understand the cap. not be a figure head. Zaps understood the cap better than anyone apparently.

cityshark

Juniors
Totaly agree with understanding the cap BTR . The Dogs and Roosters definatley understand the cap! And Melbourne are genius's at it , they hardly buy players and win with what they bring up.

carcharias

Immortal
well my understanding of the Roosters understanding of it is, that the cap is there to be rorted.
Understand?