What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zapps or Bird

I think we'd do better with

• Bird

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Zappia

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Frenzy.

Immortal
OK.

All things being equal, if we still have a team, if we have the money etc etc, who would you rather have at the club?

Bird - if he wanted to come back

Zappia - who's judgement would be clouded by his apparent dislike for Bird.

Who would we get more years out of? More value? More chance of winning a comp

Last edited:

spider

Coach
i dont think the problem is all zapps, and i definately dont think its sticky - but there is a problem

** starts stretching for board room bash **

sharks could not afford to pull Fisky away from the rorters

Vossy

Bench
the board, these clowns need to be held accountable, if you can vote, vote out these clowns

on this poll, cant vote for either, one is a player, one is a ceo, one saved us in games and played great but f*cked up, the other one has started to right the wrongs of previous ceo and board decisions but has made some bad calls

redback

Bench
i dont think the problem is all zapps, and i definately dont think its sticky - but there is a problem

** starts stretching for board room bash **

sharks could not afford to pull Fisky away from the rorters

Frisk and the Roosters have parted ways. He's a free agent.

redback

Bench
i didnt know that

was it because he was feeling a little randy?

I'll pay that one!

http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=15675

Richard Fisk farewells the Roosters

Thursday, April 16, 2009
By mutual agreement Richard Fisk is leaving his role as General Manager, Marketing and Media effective immediately with more than 11 years service.
Richard has overseen the development of the Sydney Roosters in Marketing and Media with substantial growth and development of a very strong brand.
Sydney Roosters Chairman Nick Politis extended his thanks to Richard for his service and contribution to the Sydney Roosters and wished him the very best for the future.

The Dodger

First Grade
i don't know who the problem is, and it definetely isn't the coach, but my answer would be;

GREG BIRD

bluey

Bench
Why would the club even think about bird after all the crap that has went on,seriously cecil

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why would the club even think about bird after all the crap that has went on,seriously cecil

Because maybe he'll be found not guilty.
Because he's coming back no matter what we hear about how much he loves France blah blah blah.
Because he's an X factor player who could help bring us the one remedy that can help save the club (a premiership).
Because the Sharks should man up and admit they were wrong to sack him if he's exonerated.

I don't even like him and have openly criticised him for his off field behaviour for years. In fact he's a fair dinkum knob and to me he has always been an accident waiting to happen

but

On the field...............he's a gun. We need to win a comp. We have a guy potentially coming back to the NRL who loves the club, loves the area, loves his team mates and loves winning. He's a big occasion player as evidenced by his MOTM awards in rep games.

If Zaps is the smart businessman so many seem to think he is it would be a smart business decision to invite Bird back.

I doubt the pride can be swallowed though

redback

Bench
Because maybe he'll be found not guilty.
Because he's coming back no matter what we hear about how much he loves France blah blah blah.
Because he's an X factor player who could help bring us the one remedy that can help save the club (a premiership).
Because the Sharks should man up and admit they were wrong to sack him if he's exonerated.

I don't even like him and have openly criticised him for his off field behaviour for years. In fact he's a fair dinkum knob and to me he has always been an accident waiting to happen

but

On the field...............he's a gun. We need to win a comp. We have a guy potentially coming back to the NRL who loves the club, loves the area, loves his team mates and loves winning. He's a big occasion player as evidenced by his MOTM awards in rep games.

If Zaps is the smart businessman so many seem to think he is it would be a smart business decision to invite Bird back.

I doubt the pride can be swallowed though

So if a player is person is charged with say murder, rape or whatever, but he is a good player then the Sharks should sign him if he's available??? Weird values you hold Frenzy.

Charged does not equate to guilt.

What if we don't sign him and he is then found not guilty. Another club signs him and gets benefits.

redback

Bench
Charged does not equate to guilt.

What if we don't sign him and he is then found not guilty. Another club signs him and gets benefits.

What if he is found guilty? The clubs image is tarnished. I think it's better to err on the side of caution CS.