What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaps

roboshark

Coach
read in one of the papers today that our CEO might be going back to parra...will he leave a sinkng ship???

Eion

First Grade
I haven't been that impressed by him in any event, particularly of late. It's all doom and bloody gloom. He'd fit in well at parra or manly.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I found it interesting Zaps accompanied Bird to his latest court hearing. The one he is not a witness in. That is unless he was at Fusions on that fateful night. (i don't think it's his scene)

Eion

First Grade
but our club isnt doing well - i would rather know
That's fine and me too, but it's a balance I don't think he's getting right. He's made the club's state known since late last year, but if you keep banging on about it, it could turn people (and sponsors) off and make it worse.

cityshark

Juniors
He has handled things well at Cronulla thats why the others want him. But he has a contract dosent he?

samshark

Juniors
In the same article he also said that he was committed to the sharks and looking forward to the huge challenges ahead.

Its just another bullsh*t Bec and Buzz rumour. It all comes from the fact Zappia is from Parramatta and Dennis Fitzgerald doesnt have the support of all the board and is now going to enforce an alcohol ban, which of course will create more drama.

Put those things together along with the Manly mess and you now have a rumour to print in the paper. Its gutter journalism from a newspaper that is becoming more of a trashy tabloid (ala the UK Sun) every day.