What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb Taia

gustarny

Juniors
you have signed a very promising second rower from us at parra.big and strong can score plenty of tries.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Perhaps I worded that a little wrong:

We'll have an absolute sh*tload of backrowers next year and not that many front rowers

Serc

First Grade
Not sure, most of these players who are of FG standard (or soon to be) will be playing wherever our PL players are playing next year for the entire time...

Hurriflatch

Referee
Taia is a very good prospect kinda stuck behind Nathan Hindmarsh, Robinson, Mateo and Weller Hauraki at Parra and now that Riddell is playing more as a 2nd rower it's another in front of him

but still a very good player and given the chance could well surprise a lot of people.

Yosh

Coach
Smith would of seen him come up the ranks, maybe likes him alot for some fetish of a reason.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
lol at class, he's finding it hard to outplay Todd Lowrie.

He's ok but well down the pecking order, even behind Lowrie.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yosh said:
Smith would of seen him come up the ranks, maybe likes him alot for some fetish of a reason.

He liked the look of Corey Pearson at Halfback aswell:lol:

Anyway, he's a solid player but as a Parra fan i'd like to have our forwards playing against him as imo is prone to a mistackle and being caught out in defense.

Yosh

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
He liked the look of Corey Pearson at Halfback aswell:lol:

Anyway, he's a solid player but as a Parra fan i'd like to have our forwards playing against him as imo is prone to a mistackle and being caught out in defense.

Ahhh crap.... Thats almightly crap...:(

roopy

Referee
My understanding is that he is pretty young, and he has been picked for NSW Residents, and most guys picked for residents are considered to be guys who are unlucky not to be firstgraders - so selectors rate him.
I think he will start in reserve grade for us, but it sounds like he has a chance to improve.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
roopy said:
My understanding is that he is pretty young, and he has been picked for NSW Residents, and most guys picked for residents are considered to be guys who are unlucky not to be firstgraders - so selectors rate him.
I think he will start in reserve grade for us, but it sounds like he has a chance to improve.

He's played about 6 or 7 first grade games for us and out of the rookies we've used he's probably by far the least impressive. He has some potential and can go alright in certain aspects, but he isn't unlucky to not being playing first grade, he had his chances but delivered bugger all.

He can play, but i doubt he is any better then what you have already, thats my point.