What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb Taia

macavity

Referee
He's definitely in my top 3 favourite current Knights. In fact I can only really think of Kidley who I like more.

I had an argument in the NRL forum a few weeks ago saying I'd pick Zeb over Dallas Johnson. Of course I got laughed at, but the first two games of this year have only confirmed it for me.

Late last season I said he'd push for the NZ side this year and I think he will.

ahem.... :cool:

lizziebra

Juniors
Tongue is terrible. Nominated for possibly the worst kick for the whole season last week? Never seen a bloke whinge as much as him. Poor me, Poor Canberra.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Pure stats player. Great stats nothing fancy, loving every minute of your work Zeb whoever you may be on this forum!!!

nah - pure stats people do the work purely for stats.

People like Heighnighton.

Zeb taia is highly underrated - a bit more attacking prowess and might get noticed.

He will be an international (if cook islands have a test team).lol

knights_86

Juniors
He's definitely in my top 3 favourite current Knights. In fact I can only really think of Kidley who I like more.

I had an argument in the NRL forum a few weeks ago saying I'd pick Zeb over Dallas Johnson. Of course I got laughed at, but the first two games of this year have only confirmed it for me.

Late last season I said he'd push for the NZ side this year and I think he will.

some other people might not, but i'd take zeb over dallas too JM. he might not make quite as many tackles but he is still awesome all round defensively, seems to make more metres, is developing into a better ball player and can make a break as a wide running forward too. he was one of our most consistent last year and has continued that form in 09. love the guy.

even though i hope he pushes for NZ side too, unfortunately i'm not sure if he will... like someone mentioned he doesnt get the recognition he deserves. that can be a good thing sometimes though cos its not as much pressure and he's not targeted as much by other clubs :)

Joker's Wild

Coach
some other people might not, but i'd take zeb over dallas too JM. he might not make quite as many tackles but he is still awesome all round defensively, seems to make more metres, is developing into a better ball player and can make a break as a wide running forward too. he was one of our most consistent last year and has continued that form in 09. love the guy.

even though i hope he pushes for NZ side too, unfortunately i'm not sure if he will... like someone mentioned he doesnt get the recognition he deserves. that can be a good thing sometimes though cos its not as much pressure and he's not targeted as much by other clubs :)

Is he even eligable for NZ though? He is a St Clair (Western Sydney) Jr

roopy

Referee
Zeb's brother has played for Cook Islands, and they should get a run in the Pacific Cup and be a fair chance at qualifying for the next WC.

aqua_duck

Coach
Honestly if he declared himself for NZ they've be silly not to pick him considering some of the jokers they've picked recently. I'd have him ahead of Kidwell, Fa'alogo, Harrison

Latest posts