What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb's mum

hugzy

Juniors
hey i cbb digging up the thread now but i remember how some knights fans and storm fans were arguing whos better at the start of the season, zeb taia or dallas johnson

im a diehard knights fan but at the time even i thought the guy arguing for zeb was pushing it a bit far... labelling johnson half of taia.

the storm guy's reply was "not even zeb's mum would pick him in front of dallas in her fantasy team" (LOL... good one)

but twist of fate as it occurs... after 16 rounds, zeb taia is the LEADING scorer for ALL backrowers in the foxsports fantasy comp...

zeb's mum must be very upset she didn't pick her son in her fantasy team right now xD

other prophecies my fellow knights fans predicted:

matt hilder = dallas johnson but on half the money
verdict: very true

j mac = israel folau
verdict: not quite although j mac has been very solid. the dumbmerkin selectors played him on the wrong wing vs inglis... he marked folau so well in the knights vs broncos game

knights for the premiership 2009
verdict: yeah only 14 weeks or so away from happening :0)

Last edited by a moderator:

El Diablo

Post Whore
thanksforsharing3rf.jpg

Noa

First Grade
hee-hee.That was me.

No doubt abut it now though that Zeb is a better footballer. Still dont know who Id rather sign though if I was putting a team-together.

Apey

Staff member
somebody let Hugzy loose from our forum

don't join the likes of Razor, St Brett, Mut, etc..

Hanscholo

Bench
Zeb is one of the best back rowers in the game atm, period. he is everywhere, makes breaks, scores tries, makes loads of meters, heaps of heavy hitting. He is just an amazing player and he keeps getting better. Without him i honestly doubt if the knights would be in the eight right now.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Zeb is one of the best back rowers in the game atm, period. he is everywhere, makes breaks, scores tries, makes loads of meters, heaps of heavy hitting. He is just an amazing player and he keeps getting better. Without him i honestly doubt if the knights would be in the eight right now.

Thats a very big call there are that many top class backrowers out there. I cant comment cause i aint seen alot of him play but he must be going alright if you rate him that highly

roopy

Referee
I don't 'get' how Zeb sees himself as a kiwi.
His brother plays for Cook Islands, and they were born and bred in Sydney.
Cook Islanders are technically NZ citizens, but did the family ever live there (NZ i mean)?

Johns Magic

Referee
I was the guy you're talking about hugzy but this thread's pretty embarassing/unnecessary.

Glad to see Zeb prove me right though.

Also I never claimed any of those other things.

Eelementary

Post Whore
hey i cbb digging up the thread now but i remember how some knights fans and storm fans were arguing whos better at the start of the season, zeb taia or dallas johnson

im a diehard knights fan but at the time even i thought the guy arguing for zeb was pushing it a bit far... labelling johnson half of taia.

the storm guy's reply was "not even zeb's mum would pick him in front of dallas in her fantasy team" (LOL... good one)

but twist of fate as it occurs... after 16 rounds, zeb taia is the LEADING scorer for ALL backrowers in the foxsports fantasy comp...

zeb's mum must be very upset she didn't pick her son in her fantasy team right now xD

other prophecies my fellow knights fans predicted:

matt hilder = dallas johnson but on half the money
verdict: very true

j mac = israel folau
verdict: not quite although j mac has been very solid. the dumbmerkin selectors played him on the wrong wing vs inglis... he marked folau so well in the knights vs broncos game

knights for the premiership 2009
verdict: yeah only 14 weeks or so away from happening :0)

Oh, please. This "he's a right/left winger, not a left/right winger!" talk is rubbish. If he was good enough he'd do the job. He wasn't.

As for Taia, god on him.

hugzy

Juniors
no worries el diablo ...

wululululu
EL DIABLO RISE!!!!

to apey: who r those geisers?

to johns_magic: wats there to be embarrased about... u made a good call. and dw, i was the one who predicted the other things xD (except the one about JMac = Folau... i think hes better HAHA)

Lambretta

First Grade
I was the guy you're talking about hugzy but this thread's pretty embarassing/unnecessary.

Glad to see Zeb prove me right though.

Also I never claimed any of those other things.

I'm not sure who it was (it might have been you) - but I saw someone say really positive things about Zeb early in the season and I put him in two of my fantasy teams and got him for a BARGAIN.

He's now a regular captain in my team and I'm bloody glad I picked him.

He was up there with Beau Scott and Gavin Cooper for excellent value fantasy wise.
Though Gavin Cooper gets the "value" tag for his really low price - rather than amazing abilities on the park, though he is a solid player.

Didgi

Bryson Goodwin ftw, costs around 3.5 and is either 1st or 2nd in outside backs, alongside the likes of Tuiakki (also good buy at the start of the season) and Slater

Johns Magic

Referee
I'm not sure who it was (it might have been you) - but I saw someone say really positive things about Zeb early in the season and I put him in two of my fantasy teams and got him for a BARGAIN.

He's now a regular captain in my team and I'm bloody glad I picked him.

He was up there with Beau Scott and Gavin Cooper for excellent value fantasy wise.
Though Gavin Cooper gets the "value" tag for his really low price - rather than amazing abilities on the park, though he is a solid player.

Quite possibly me I'd say, I picked him up in the nrlceo draft before anyone else could get him and he's an unshiftable captain for me.

Latest posts