What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zero Tolerance Night at Parramatta Stadium

btaag

Juniors
I can see that throwing coins or acting worse than normal is TOTALLY unacceptible. However, so long as we dont cross the line, they are taking this way to far - Melbourne deserve to be reminded that they are over the cap and are cheats.

Why don't we arrange for a guard of honour for the Storm when they run on the field and get Cayless, Hindmarsh and Hayne to clap the 2009 'Premiers' off the field as the Eels fans whisper encouragement to surrounding Storm fans for being so redoubtable throughout this traumatic period for them (like losing the 2009 Grand Final wasn't traumatic for us). A joke.

SDM

First Grade
If you are screaming "Cheats" as loud as you can, that can be deemed aggressive and you are out the door.

I can guarentee you will actually be able to taunt LESS than a normal game.

strider

Post Whore
i'm betting they won't go overboard with policing it - they are just trying to stop the overly bogan behaviour .... unfortunately for them the people that do that wouldn't listen to any warnings anyway :lol:

btaag

Juniors
i'm betting they won't go overboard with policing it - they are just trying to stop the overly bogan behaviour .... unfortunately for them the people that do that wouldn't listen to any warnings anyway :lol:

True on both counts - will hopefully moderate behaviour, though will also draw attention to the '1%' that cannot read and will act in that way regardless.....

Guess we will know what normal Dogs fans feel like each week when their violent minority act up.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
2009+NRL+Grand+Final+Eels+v+Storm+-vAizpi5sbOl.jpg

TIIMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :cry: :cry: :cry: that photo kills me - im deadddd

So some of you turds are thinking of not going just because you're not allowed to abuse the Storm players? LOL losers

How about you go to the game and spend you're energy on cheering for Parramatta instead of worrying about the Storm,pathetic losers.

While, yes i agree in most circumstances Haynetrain is *ahem* ......'different'.
I see nothing in the above post that warrants him being called a genius. It's a good policy. Cheer POSITIVELY for YOUR team, and leave the other team alone unless they do something wrong during the game?

The fact that people are thinking of staying at home because of a few guidelines and policies put in place is laughable! You've really outweighed your desire to boo Melbourne, and decided it came out ON TOP of your desire to cheer Parramatta??

^^ what he said.

SDM

First Grade
Its like when you send riot cops to a protest, if nothing happens, they get bored and crack some skulls anyway. I just think that security wont be happy till they toss out 500 people.

strider

Post Whore
tbh I don't think any of the parra stadium security guards are that tough :lol:

they were so tough when they handled the petro incident :roll:

altho they have beefed up a bit .... i remember when they used to have dozens of painfully thin ethiopians as security - "don't mess with me man or i'll snap in half right infront of you" :lol:

SDM

First Grade
tbh I don't think any of the parra stadium security guards are that tough :lol:

they were so tough when they handled the petro incident :roll:

altho they have beefed up a bit .... i remember when they used to have dozens of painfully thin ethiopians as security - "don't mess with me man or i'll snap in half right infront of you" :lol:

Even the Ethiopians wouldn't eat the stadium food.

Kornstar

Coach
Again people are protecting these cheats......

When it is 40-0 at half time and they are doing their usual backslapping and acting like they scored the winning try in the grand final, are we supposed to be happy about that???????

FFS I have wanted the throw up for weeks watching them rip apart teams, even teams I don't even like!!! If I get fired up about that, imagine how I will be when they are tearing my team apart, whilst fielding a team 1.1 million over the cap!!!!!!!!

I don't condone violence or things being thrown or even giving it to the Storm fans, however, giving it to he players and coaching staff is a must imo!

As the refs seem to be favouring them (well nothing has changed there really) they should be copping it too!!!!!!

F@&$ing cheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

junior009

Juniors
So some of you turds are thinking of not going just because you're not allowed to abuse the Storm players? LOL losers

How about you go to the game and spend you're energy on cheering for Parramatta instead of worrying about the Storm,pathetic losers.

never thought I'd say it but tbh I agree with haynetrain

strider

Post Whore
"Zero Tolerance Night at Parramatta Stadium"

look i think we are all taking this the wrong way ... I'm sure they meant Zero Tolerance of cheating Melbourne - go nuts!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I agree totally with Suity's 'tread the thin line' mantra

Get angry, get passionate - just don't go overboard.
If the people here could trust themselves to not get carried away, then they wouldn't have to miss the game!

SDM

First Grade
I agree totally with Suity's 'tread the thin line' mantra

Get angry, get passionate - just don't go overboard.
If the people here could trust themselves to not get carried away, then they wouldn't have to miss the game!

My major concern is this line being moved from where it normally is.
The email suggests it will be less tolerant on loutish behaviour.

Freak2

Juniors
I am taking with me to the ground brown paper bags to hand out to every one in the crowd and I encourage others to do the same.

What a great protest statement it would be if we had 15,000 brown paper bags waiving in the air each and every time The Cheats went in for a try.

Spread the word and bring your brown paper bags and hand them out!!

I am taking with me to the ground brown paper bags to hand out to every one in the crowd and I encourage others to do the same.

What a great protest statement it would be if we had 15,000 brown paper bags waiving in the air each and every time The Cheats went in for a try.

Spread the word and bring your brown paper bags and hand them out!!

Hate to rain on a good idea, but I hope its going to be an anti-climax.

Parra 24 - Storm 0

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I don't believe this crap, honestly....

We have every right to voice our opinion. This cap rorting side has knocked us out of the competition in a sudden death game on 3 seperate occassions during the period of rorting and OUR CLUB wants us to not show or voice any sincere emotion????

Passion is what makes this game what it is. To ask passion to be "curved" is a kick in the guts and just makes me even more furious. I'm jack of sitting down and letting this crap continue. The storm have got favour after favour after favour since being introduced into the league and now our club is saying that yes you can feel demorilised but as long as you don't show it!!!!
HOWS f**k OFF SOUND!!

I will be there come Friday telling this bunch of low lifes exactly how I feel and if someone from MY CLUB wants to "curve" my reaction well they can go jump.

I AM AS MAD AS HELL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

2292117_f520.jpg

AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE

Parra

Referee
"“ ... Secondly, the players do not deserve abuse from any opposing clubs’ supporters."

Where the hell does he get this idea from.

The cheats should be sent packing. The comp is a joke with an illegal team in it.

"“ ... Secondly, the players do not deserve abuse from any opposing clubs’ supporters."

Where the hell does he get this idea from.

The cheats should be sent packing. The comp is a joke with an illegal team in it.
the players will be copping it deluxe at every away game from now until the end of the season so get used to it eels fans have as much right as anyone else to voice their outrage about their club being denied a fair shot at a premiership
try not to get too personal but as far as calling them cheats i say go as hard as you like