What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zero Tolerance Night at Parramatta Stadium

fish eel

Immortal
Absolutely ridiculous. It's this sort of apathetic attitude that alot of Parra fans seem to have that gives me the sh*ts.

seems our administrators are doing the best they can to suck the passion out of the fans before the game

'our heart bleeds blue gold'. whatever. :roll:

Last edited:

SDM

First Grade
Absolutely ridiculous. It's this sort of apathetic attitude that alot of Parra fans seem to have that gives me the sh*ts.

The attitude of fans such as yourself are an inspiration to us all. Without yourself there is no Parramatta.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Just an FYI to get us back on topic. I heard on a Radio news broadcast this morning, that lifetime bans are in the offering tonight for fans who misbehave.

Be careful out there tonight folks.

Yeahhhhh, let them try and touch me.......
Cave_troll.jpg

Glenn

First Grade
As long as the line at what is acceptable or not doesn't get shifted to far from the normal, then no complaints.

junior009

Juniors
The attitude of fans such as yourself are an inspiration to us all. Without yourself there is no Parramatta.

See you've nearly got it but your not quite there. Without me and MANY others like me there is no Parramatta. Emphasis on the many because the way the game is going at the moment we or any other club could find ourselves in the same position as Cronulla are, it really wouldn't take all that much. But you enjoy your couch...no doubt if we make the gf again you and many more like you will show up outta nowhere and make it hard for the real fans to get tickets again.

SDM

First Grade
See you've nearly got it but your not quite there. Without me and MANY others like me there is no Parramatta. Emphasis on the many because the way the game is going at the moment we or any other club could find ourselves in the same position as Cronulla are, it really wouldn't take all that much. But you enjoy your couch...no doubt if we make the gf again you and many more like you will show up outta nowhere and make it hard for the real fans to get tickets again.

I have a season ticket jerkoff. You just keep judging away, be careful not to drown in your own awesomeness.