What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zillman Bite Photo

andrew057

First Grade
So how many weeks for this serial offender? If you can check out the replay he looks to have a real go at it as well.

zillmanbite2.jpg

zillmanbite1.jpg

zillmanbite.jpg

Last edited:

BM1979

Juniors
Does not show anything , you do know that it was the Tigers player who stuck his hand in the Zillmans mouth , of course your reaction would be to close your mouth , tough titties i say , nothing in it

no name

Coach
WTF? I thought everyone came to the agreement that Meaney put his hand in Zillman's mouth.

Hasn't been mentioned since early Saturday morning.

andrew057

First Grade
Does not show anything , you do know that it was the Tigers player who stuck his hand in the Zillmans mouth , of course your reaction would be to close your mouth , tough titties i say , nothing in it

Doesnt show anything? Watch the replay mate, clear as day. The guy is a grub and a serial offender.

andrew057

First Grade
WTF? I thought everyone came to the agreement that Meaney put his hand in Zillman's mouth.

Hasn't been mentioned since early Saturday morning.

Everyone? From the angles given you cant see who initiated it. Whether Meaney put his fingers in his mouth or Zillman desperately had a go at his fingers.

Didgi

It does look like a bite but that sort of thing can be involuntary and accidental, it looked like Meaney had a bit to blame.

Can't say for sure but if someone tried to stick their grubby hands in my mouth I think I'd try to take them off too..

no name

Coach
Doesnt show anything? Watch the replay mate, clear as day. The guy is a grub and a serial offender.

Everyone? From the angles given you cant see who initiated it. Whether Meaney put his fingers in his mouth or Zillman desperately had a go at his fingers.

Which one is it?

Tigers fans were on here talking about a bite and after watching the replay stated they thought it was an accident. There has been no talk of it since.
A lot of posters on here IQ the games and go over incidents such as this. If he did it on purpose there would have been multiple threads up by now.

andrew057

First Grade
Which one is it?

Tigers fans were on here talking about a bite and after watching the replay stated they thought it was an accident. There has been no talk of it since.
A lot of posters on here IQ the games and go over incidents such as this. If he did it on purpose there would have been multiple threads up by now.

What do you mean which was is it? The BITE is clear as day you dope.

Im saying you cant see how it was initiated on the angles given. :roll:

I couldnt care less what posters on here IQ the games and go over incidents like this.

I thought it was a bite live, and after watching the replay I have no doubt.

BM1979

Juniors
783368-william-zillman-bite.jpg

Maybe Champion put his arm in Zillmans mouth as well.

Whats your point , that incident has norhing to do with this , Seeing it live i clearly remember the Tigers player putting his hands in Zillmans mouth , deserved to be bitten if he was

andrew057

First Grade
Whats your point , that incident has norhing to do with this , Seeing it live i clearly remember the Tigers player putting his hands in Zillmans mouth , deserved to be bitten if he was

POINT: Zillman has a history of biting.

no name

Coach
What do you mean which was is it? The BITE is clear as day you dope.

Im saying you cant see how it was initiated on the angles given. :roll:

I couldnt care less what posters on here IQ the games and go over incidents like this.

I thought it was a bite live, and after watching the replay I have no doubt.

Righto, we'll see who the dope is once the charge sheet comes out.