What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zillman Bite Photo

Didgi

But but but no name, you don't get it. Despite a bite action being chomping down, that Zillman pulled his head away from the fingers in his mouth means he definitely bit him on purpose!!

And if you disagree, you can't comprehend.

andrew057

First Grade
But but but no name, you don't get it. Despite a bite action being chomping down, that Zillman pulled his head away from the fingers in his mouth means he definitely bit him on purpose!!

And if you disagree, you can't comprehend.

I must not be able to comprehend, because I really have no idea what your point is here. Are you pretending to be me? Are you saying the bite was accidental, or there wasnt even a bite? Im not sure.

simmo1

First Grade
I'd be more willing to give Zillman the benefit of the doubt if he didn't have a history iof this sh*t.

Loudstrat

Coach
Does not show anything , you do know that it was the Tigers player who stuck his hand in the Zillmans mouth , of course your reaction would be to close your mouth , tough titties i say , nothing in it

A bit like Payne belting Hayne and Hayne reacting. Is Zillman allowed to react and Hayne isn't?

Andrew has a point. Headbutts and bites are just as bad. Zillmans and Haynes were both nothing incidents compared to past incidents. Both are even fullbacks! Yet Zillmans is OK and Hayne should be sent to the gallows.

The ghost of Hypocrites is hanging around it seems.

no name

Coach
Yeah youre right, I really need to stop attacking posters who dont agree with me :sarcasm:

So pointing out that you have dug yourself into a hole is attacking you?
:crazy:

It's either that or you don't get the Simpson's reference.

Meth

Staff member
A bit like Payne belting Hayne and Hayne reacting. Is Zillman allowed to react and Hayne isn't?

Andrew has a point. Headbutts and bites are just as bad. Zillmans and Haynes were both nothing incidents compared to past incidents. Both are even fullbacks! Yet Zillmans is OK and Hayne should be sent to the gallows.

Just like Hayne.

Both have the indiscretions they committed on the weekend in their record. Neither using the head, or biting, are acceptable in the modern game.

Zillman should be gone for 8

Meth

Staff member
If he's guilty of biting, he should be suspended for 8. To be honest, I've only seen it during the game, and then those photos still's. Not enough to make a clear judgment

Last edited:

Slackboy72

Coach
So how many weeks for this serial offender? If you can check out the replay he looks to have a real go at it as well.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1664/zillmanbite2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/6007/zillmanbite1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3419/zillmanbite.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/7/129073966091375932.jpg

BM1979

Juniors

If you actually read what i said , if someone puts their fingers in your mouth an automatic reaction is to close your mouth.

I see high tackles every week but i dont see players stand up and headbutt the tackler, its not a normal reaction

Loudstrat

Coach
And if someone stiff arms you from behind and bags you off while you lay hurt the naural reaction is to retaliate. I didnt know there was certain rules of ettiquete to be observed when reacting to a cheap shot from a thug.

BM1979

Juniors
And if someone stiff arms you from behind and bags you off while you lay hurt the naural reaction is to retaliate. I didnt know there was certain rules of ettiquete to be observed when reacting to a cheap shot from a thug.

You sir are just upset cause your team is full of Pussies. When the game got tough the Eels wilted , had no heart , no fight and no brains , get use to it for the rest of year , have a good day

Boofhead

Juniors
The bloke deliberately jammed his fingers in TP’s mouth, If it was me I would of taken his fingers clean off.

Besides, it's inconclusive – find something better to do with you’re time OP.