What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zillman Bite Photo

Meth

Staff member
Plus, the instinctive reaction when somebody puts their fingers in your mouth is to bite....

andrew057

First Grade
From this thread it seems the common opinion is two options that couldve occured.

A. Meaney deliberately sticks his fingers in Zillmans mouth.

B. Meaney was holding Zillmans face/head down to slow down the ruck, and Zillman a little bit furstrated with just dropping the ball in that tackle decided to have a bite(which hes done before).

One seems much more plausible than the other imo.

Didgi

From this thread it seems the common opinion is two options that couldve occured.

A. Meaney deliberately sticks his fingers in Zillmans mouth.

B. Meaney was holding Zillmans face/head down to slow down the ruck, and Zillman a little bit furstrated with just dropping the ball in that tackle decided to have a bite(which hes done before).

One seems much more plausible than the other imo.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're, if not the only one, just about, who is backing the second option. And no, not everyone believes Meaney deliberately stuck his fingers in his mouth.

andrew057

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol:

You're, if not the only one, just about, who is backing the second option. And no, not everyone believes Meaney deliberately stuck his fingers in his mouth.

The second one seems far more plausible to me, especially from a guy with biting history.

If the biting incident with Simpson never occurred, Id be more than willing to give Zillman the benfit of the doubt this time.

Meth

Staff member
If the instinctive reaction to fingers in your mouth was to bite, my 2 year old would have no fingers

_Johnsy

Referee
at least a month. The Gold Coast Bitans strike again, all we need now is a orchestrated effort from the club to belittle Meaney, just as they did to Champion.

andrew057

First Grade
If the instinctive reaction to fingers in your mouth was to bite, my 2 year old would have no fingers

No doubt and zillman yanks his head to side while biting down, but I'm sure others will say that's instintive as well.

Hooch

Juniors
You're a fking idiot, how are you going to get someones fingers in your mouth when youre lying on your back, u think he is a fkin cobra?

Give it up. Yeah he bit that other bloke last year, with his mouth guard on had a pissweak little chomp. Not exactly Bakkies Botha material.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
polar-bear-fail.jpg

Didgi

No doubt and zillman yanks his head to side while biting down, but I'm sure others will say that's instintive as well.

Before he was yanking his head back, now that no one agrees with you it's changed to yanking to the side and biting down. lulz.

MSIH

Bench
Before he was yanking his head back, now that no one agrees with you it's changed to yanking to the side and biting down. lulz.

Clutching a bit there big guy. That's hardly much of a backtrack imo. Not much difference between yanking your head back when you've got someone's fingers clamped in your mouth or moving your head side to side.

I am surprised at the massive defence of a renowned biter in here. Jarrod Saffy wouldn't have this much support if he decided to munch on someone's arm again. Why's Zillman so well supported?

Latest posts