What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zillman signs with Titans

Confirmed on Fox Sports.

Press Conference @ 3pm.

I don't think anyone can ever question a Raider's fan's loyalty, after all we've had to go through.

:(

Loosing any talent from the ACT is such a shame considering most of the team down there is juniors comming through.

That being said with his knee's who knows how much longer he'll be going for anyway? Surely one more season ending injury next year he would have to consider giving it away.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ill tell ya, im not nearly as upset about this as i would have been prior to his 2nd ACL in 3 games... who knows how he's going to come back from that, particually since both have been on the same kneee, his talent is in his agility, pace and footwork. How that'll be after 2 reco's... let alone if he does it again... who knows

still very disappointing, he is tremendously talented, i really wish him well and hope injuries dont destory what should be a very long and distinguished career

nqboy

First Grade
Is he from the GC or elsewhere in Qld? How long has be been down in Canberra?

Is he from the GC or elsewhere in Qld? How long has be been down in Canberra?

He came from QLD.

Raiders picked him up and sent him to Souths Logan when no one in QLD wanted a bar of him.

He's been in the Raiders development system for over 5 years now.

Same ol', same ol'...

Dont understand why they would want him tbh. Isnt shannon Walker meant to be the next best thing?With Preston playing pretty well at fullback they will have 3 class fullbacks in the same side and thats not meantioning Rogers who wouldnt look out of place in the number 1

Eels Dude

Coach
Gotta feel sorry for the Raiders yet again. Going to be hard to see them become a force in the competition again after the player turnover they have to go through year after year.

nqboy

First Grade
I rate him like that Penrith player (Sammut?), and Matt Bowen to an extent - great talent but probably too small to be absolutely top drawer. Players of that size that can cut it at the top are few and far between, Alf, ... can't think of another one.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dont understand why they would want him tbh. Isnt shannon Walker meant to be the next best thing?With Preston playing pretty well at fullback they will have 3 class fullbacks in the same side and thats not meantioning Rogers who wouldnt look out of place in the number 1

Zillman can easily play halves- he did so in PL if I am not wrong. Wouldn't look a bad centre either!

Johns Magic

Referee
I rate him like that Penrith player (Sammut?), and Matt Bowen to an extent - great talent but probably too small to be absolutely top drawer. Players of that size that can cut it at the top are few and far between, Alf, ... can't think of another one.

He's 90kg, not that small.

CJG 182

Juniors

He's not really that small at all really. Definitely not compared to Sammut & Bowen.

Latest posts