What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zillman: the real deal.....

Chachi

Bench
Geez there's some maggots around this competition - and on a slightly related topic, is it just me or is Souths fast becoming one of the most hated/shifty clubs in this league?

Frederick

Staff member
Chachi said:
Geez there's some maggots around this competition - and on a slightly related topic, is it just me or is Souths fast becoming one of the most hated/shifty clubs in this league?
Well, their cause hasn't been helped by the re-emergence of many of their "fans" who are back on the bandwagon for the first time since they marched to get Souths back in the comp. The NRL forum is full of cocky Souths fans who think they've got this years premiership sewn up

Raider_69 said:
whom ever they are, cronulla would be my guess... they are dreaming, zilly will be here till at least 2010. By then we'll have a premiership under our belts and a champion side. He will not want to leave for a premiership less club :)

He wont go to Souths or Cronulla, the only place I can imagine this kid leaving for is home (which is queensland)

Like 69 said, by 2010, we will be one of the top teams in the comp with the roster looking like it is, and he wont want to go anywhere