What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zing Pop Culture

Zoidberg

First Grade
Just a quick question for anyone who has ordered online from Zing.
They are asking for driver’s license and passport numbers…is this normal? Seems like a bit much to me.

jargan83

Coach
I've bought from their website before but I don't recall them asking for that information - this was a while ago so I don't exactly recall.

That does seem a bit much though.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I did contact them via email and they said it shouldn’t ask for those details.
Tried my order again and it went straight through after entering payment details.

Pugzley

I did contact them via email and they said it shouldn’t ask for those details.
Tried my order again and it went straight through after entering payment details.
Keep an eye on the monthly statement, Zoidberg

1649446138747.gif

bileduct

Coach
How much were you spending? There has been the odd online purchase where I've had to provide more information to identify myself (like driver's license), but only where there's a reasonable amount of money and a credit card involved. Seems to be more common with smaller businesses trying to protect themselves from credit card fraud.

Never been asked for a passport.

Zoidberg

First Grade
It was about $400.
It was weird because I already had an account and they’d never asked for that before.