What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Premier League

saint.nick

Coach
Well they are still soap dodgers, after all... ;-) That's also how scousers pronounce it.

I mentioned Munich because I've had a gutfull of Liverpool supporters thinking it's ok to joke anout Munich while getting deeply offended at the slightest bit of shit stirring at their team's expense. Liverpool fans definitely have the thinnest skins in England.

Yeah yeah yada yada yada, I mean you're talking about a small minority of LFC fans here :roll: my only point was that minority Liverpool fans mock Munich, and minority Utd fans mock Hillsborough. Either of them aren't on a lower level than the other. I can assure you there are many thin skinned Hillsborough mockers too. Period.

Jimbo

Immortal
W
Oh and the special one finished outside the top 2 for the first time in 10 seasons. Another trophyless season and he'll pretty much be unemployable.

:lol:

Sounds like you're looking for crisis where there is none? That job is taken Sam...

Last season we finished fourteen points back from the PL Champions and playing in the Europa league

This year we finished four points behind, and reached the Champions League semis

Despite your insistence to the contrary, that is a notable improvement

Big Sam

First Grade

Sounds like you're looking for crisis where there is none? That job is taken Sam...

Last season we finished fourteen points back from the PL Champions and playing in the Europa league

This year we finished four points behind, and reached the Champions League semis

So no trophy > one trophy? That makes sense.

saint.nick

Coach
That's nice Jimbo, but unfortunately that still wasn't enough to finish ahead of them. Stop ignoring the fact that Chelsea arguably bottled it more than 'LOLiverpool'.

Jimbo

Immortal
So no trophy > one trophy? That makes sense.

By that 'logic' your season was no better than six of the seven seasons which preceded it

And although it is highly likely that José would also have won the Europa League this year, I certainly prefer making the CL semis

Jimbo

Immortal
But you didn't win a trophy Sam

How can you say you did better if you didn't win a trophy?

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors

You also beat Liverpool and City twice and did it with no strikers. You also easily had the best defence.

I'm not usually one to defend Chelsea but despite no trophies it wasn't a terrible season for them. If they can add a couple of quality strikers over summer, they will be in with a massive chance next season.

Mong

Post Whore
You also beat Liverpool and City twice and did it with no strikers. You also easily had the best defence.

I'm not usually one to defend Chelsea but despite no trophies it wasn't a terrible season for them. If they can add a couple of quality strikers over summer, they will be in with a massive chance next season.

But, but, but, they have Torres !!! :lol:

Someone

Bench

so why are you bagging out liverpools improvement?

its a double edged sword when you put shit on a team not winning the title when your's didnt either.

VictoryFC

Bench
So City fans, where do you want to see your squad strengthened this off-season?

Not a City fan but until FFP sanctions are announced, itd be difficult to make predictions. Eg. needing X amount of home grown players in a reduced CL squad is difficult to account for today.

If Nastasic stagnates, then CB is a priority.

Latest posts