What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list next Tuesday vs Rnd 10 Broncos 10th May 2024

emjaycee

Coach
Tuilagi has been on the bench all bar one week. Maybe you are referring to his minutes played?
I could be wrong but hasnt Kelma mostly come on and pushed Cartwright to the middle, giving Hopgood a break?
Lane isnt going to play on the right edge so he needs to play 80 in Cup and try and find the mojo that he had in 2022 and lost on the back of last years horrid injury run.
Just my opinion though.

the phantom menace

First Grade
11 Bryce
12 Matto

Lane has to be dropped to bench. His forms to poor.
Would agree with this. 2024 Lane needs a kick in the butt.

Can't see a problem with Lane on the bench, same role Tuilagi has played all year. If needed Lane coming on for either Carty or Matto - noting they can both play a decent 80mins on the edge - or he comes on if the middle rotation needs Matto there for a 20min spell.

eels4life87

Juniors
Woah slow down big guy

Save it for the Round 12 team list thread
wtf? People are literally talking about round 12 and what will happen to the team and because I dare to mention something that literally got posted by eels social media a few hours ago I get told this shit??

for the record as well I didn’t even know those jerseys weren’t being used until round 12. With the fact that the jerseys were revealed today I thought that it was indigenous round in round 10

Last edited:

eels_fan

First Grade
wtf? People are literally talking about round 12 and what will happen to the team and because I dare to mention something that literally got posted by eels social media a few hours ago I get told this shit??

for the record as well I didn’t even know those jerseys weren’t being used until round 12. With the fact that the jerseys were revealed today I thought that it was indigenous round in round 10
Do you need a snickers mate?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

He was just joking mate.