What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiL R10 // Sea Eagles 15-14 Knights @ Brookvale // Mon 7pm

Round 10 result :: Sea Eagles vs Knights

• Them

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
The Knights like to spite me if I bet on games involving them, in this case they would lose by 12 instead.

Dutchy

Immortal
Could 19th of May go down in History as the Brookvale Massacre?

Your lot end up leaving Brooky battered and broken regardless of result.

I hope Stewart and DCE are over their injuries, if they're moving freely, it could be very ugly.

RHCP

Bench
If Roberts is out and Waddell comes into the side they might have to use the mercy rule.

perverse

Referee
Could 19th of May go down in History as the Brookvale Massacre?

Your lot end up leaving Brooky battered and broken regardless of result.

I hope Stewart and DCE are over their injuries, if they're moving freely, it could be very ugly.
Won't need them moving freely - you just need to score early... we won't have any spirit beyond Manly's first try. Might not even have it prior.

I reckon Manly 13+ is the easiest money on the calendar this year. I don't even know why I'm going to watch it... turning into a masochist in my old age.

League_God

Juniors
i don't really know where to post this and Im sure it will be deleted but I have it from a very, very reliable source that much of the knights team hate each other and that's one of the major reasons for our poor performances.

Noname36

First Grade
Call me crazy but if Roberts is out I don't think moving Gidley to the halves for a game is the worst idea ever. We're as flat as a tac and need a change and this would be the fastest way to do it. Plus he won't get his hands on the ball as much as he would at hooker.

It'll probably be a disaster but who really cares? It was gonna be a disaster whoever we played wherever.

perverse

Referee
i don't really know where to post this and Im sure it will be deleted but I have it from a very, very reliable source that much of the knights team hate each other and that's one of the major reasons for our poor performances.
Not unusual in a losing team. Funny how winners always seem to get along.

I've often, over the past 5 or so years, speculated that we have a heavily fragmented playing group based on their efforts on the field. We've never been a team of guys that look at the bloke next to them and want to rip in for them. It was probably much easier to unite the players behind a common cause last year (Bedsy... who could possibly hate Bedsy?)...

I reckon our current captain would be right in amongst it as far as players not liking him goes.

Frederick

Staff member
Sione not named for NYC. If what is being said about Boyd and gagai is true, maybe Mamo to fullback and Sione to centre?

Don't see how it can happen though as Sione is underage. Unless there's a loophole in the rules

Burns

First Grade
Sigh. Mullen caught on the last, makes a hurried kick and goes no where.

Luckily Manly lost the ball again.