What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Origin II // Wed 18 // NSW 6-4 QLD // ANZ

Origin II: Blues or Maroons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omg this could only be a broncos fan saying this crap:roll::lol:

yeah wtf. Taylor passes one bad ball and all of a sudden he should never be allowed near Origin again. :roll:

typical Donkeys fans who think their players are flawless.

Last edited:

typicalfan

Coach
I hate being right. DCE was nowhere all night, Hunt should have played.

Taylor should never be allowed anywhere near a rep side again.

Mal Mal Mal you f**ked it mate.

Was still the closest QLD came to scoring. Hunt isn't in the class of DCE even at less than full fitness.

this moment was going to happen sooner rarther then later, shame it's from the shittest game f the last decade, I know after 8 years you'd take anything but something a bit more flashy would have been good but congrats, origin is interesting again.
Who cares about 8 in a row, your only as good as your last game and NSW won:lol::lol::lol:

blaza88z

Coach
I particularly enjoyed Gallen whinging about the facials in the ruck, I can't recall a tackle where his forearm wasn't all over a guys face

hineyrulz

Post Whore
giphy.gif

sretsoor

Juniors
good win to the blues but what game were you watching? The only reason NSW were in the game and won was because they played dirty and got away with it, QLD got dragged down to their level and got beaten at the only thing the Blues are good at, cheap shots and niggle

Pff QLD were at at from the kick off so the Blues joined the party. then when the game was lost QLD upped the gear with the niggle ala JT :crazy:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Hayne won us that match by bitch slapping the ball from Thaiday,QLD go up 10-0 there and its game over,thank you Jarryd.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Gallen's won a series, he needs to retire from Origin now so NSW can continue building. Nothing he loves more than an exercise in self sabotage in the pursuit of stats.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Lol the game was so horrible, but that doesn't really matter because we won.

lmao yeah, it doesn't matter that instead of talking about a great contest won fairly by NSW tomorrow, the press will be showing a montage of 3 different moments QLD were screwed by the Hayne in white.

As for the Hayne in blue, I love how emotional he was considering he did sweet f**k all in this game except run backwards 40 metres in the dying seconds.

MacDougall

First Grade
Aaron Woods is a legend. Absolutely typifies Origin spirit. He'll turn into the heart and soul of the NSW Origin team over his career.