What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R20 // Mon // Raiders 18-34 Rabbitohs // GIO

Round 20: Raiders v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
Serious question - is there anyone who enjoys rugby league of the last few years as much as ever?

I realise it's probably significantly exaggerated by the raiders being shit, but seriously no games are entertaining anymore. I find myself watching out of habit alone. Based on this monotonous style that has crept in I find it hard to believe I'm on my own.

Danish

Referee
I'm well aware that McCrone's play was laughable, but can someone point out how it was ruled souffs ball? He tossed a pass straight into burgess who knocked it back and it was scooped up by a raider.

Seemed like a very lucky 6 again to me

BunniesMan

Immortal
Serious question - is there anyone who enjoys rugby league of the last few years as much as ever?

I realise it's probably significantly exaggerated by the raiders being shit, but seriously no games are entertaining anymore. I find myself watching out of habit alone. Based on this monotonous style that has crept in I find it hard to believe I'm on my own.

My team is decent and even I agree with you. When Fox puts on replays from the 90s I enjoy it so much more. The players weren't as big or as fit but IMO the footy was much more entertaining.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I'm well aware that McCrone's play was laughable, but can someone point out how it was ruled souffs ball? He tossed a pass straight into burgess who knocked it back and it was scooped up by a raider.

Seemed like a very lucky 6 again to me
100%.

That's exactly how I saw it.

The refs must have been blinded by McCrone's shitness.

Cowboys woo

Juniors

It's because, other than a few late season runs, your team has been rubbish for the past 10 years.

Last year I felt similar then suddenly the Cows went on a 6 game winning streak and I loved my footy again.

GAZF

First Grade
Edwards is a terrible decoy runner. The cut out ball from Campese to Croker is a dead certainty when shifting left. McCrone needs a lesson in physics; no one has ever caught up with a 15 m chip and chase.

Paullyboy

Coach
It's because, other than a few late season runs, your team has been rubbish for the past 10 years.

Last year I felt similar then suddenly the Cows went on a 6 game winning streak and I loved my footy again.

Quite possibly. But four years ago I watched every single game. Fast forward and I barely watch raiders games, and have zero interest in neutral games.