What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 24: Parramatta Eels v Manly at Pirtek Stadium 7.45pm 22/8/14

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They have hardly been down our end and scored twice quite comfortably, thgey score next it could be a smash up.

Morgan is a handy back up, he is totally out of his grade tonight. Norman has also been shit.

Chipmunk

Coach
No one to blame tonight. Way too much possession not to come up with points. We look lost in their 20!

We always look lost in the opposition 20. Haven't looked like an NRL standard team in the opposition 20 for a long long time now.

Forty20

First Grade
I can't say that I'm too disappointed with the effort in that half. A couple of lapses lead to tries for Manly but we played with good intensity for the most part.

Avenger

Immortal
Manly are the best drilled team in the comp. We have too many useless players outwide including Vai and Morgan who couldn't beat a man one on one if his life depended upon it. Semi is also shocking in defence.

By the way is it just me or is Hoppa pedestrian like in attack? He may be good for culture and all that shit but we are not getting bang for buck out on the field.

Kornstar

Coach
I can't say that I'm too disappointed with the effort in that half. A couple of lapses lead to tries for Manly but we played with good intensity for the most part.

We were ok, attack is extremely disappointing though.

As has been said, shows how far away we are from good teams.

eels_fan

First Grade
I thought Hoppa had a decent half, bit too reliant on footwork over power but he's been more effective than all our others backs bar Hayne

Manly are the best drilled team in the comp. We have too many useless players outwide including Vai and Morgan who couldn't beat a man one on one if his life depended upon it. Semi is also shocking in defence.

By the way is it just me or is Hoppa pedestrian like in attack? He may be good for culture and all that shit but we are not getting bang for buck out on the field.

Yeh, we are running diagonals on our left.

Avenger

Immortal
Vai Vai Vai... Delilah.
Vai Vai Vai... you imposter.
Just like before you dropped the f**king ball.
Forgive me Vai I just can't take anymore.

Suitman

Post Whore
What annoys me most about games vs Manly is.......

They are as much a shambles off the field as we are.
They have a shit ground and not many fans.
Yet, every year they are in contention to win the comp.
Yet, we just limp from season to season as a joke.

It annoys me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They definitely have a dig.

Beagles have an edge on us in all round class though.
Yep, can't fault the effort. They are classes above our boys. We have to many weaknesses out there to expolit. Thir backline is easily the best in the comp and their pack always seem to hold their own. Whoever beats them will win the comp.

Chipmunk

Coach
Gus' shock to the comment that we haven't re-signed Ken Sio is telling..

I'm disgusted that we've chosen to re-sign Toutai ahead of Sio