What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 24: Parramatta Eels v Manly at Pirtek Stadium 7.45pm 22/8/14

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well here are, consecutive friday night games , finally back at our real home ground

With our for/against, and potentially 30 being the cut off for the semis, to guarantee top 8 finish we need to win all 3 games left. 2 wins we may or may not get there and would most likely rely on other results.

I think the bees dick close lose at Brookvale early in the year might spur us on the get over the line this time round. Should be a cracker

Im tipping the eels

Manly are overrated.
Barely beat a pathetic Titans
Have had heaps of help from the refs this year in winning a few games
in saying that ..

Sea Eagles to win by 24

I hope I am wrong

Glen

Bench
It's possible we could turn it on again back at home but I think they will be too good in a close one. Our defence is just too pathetic to restrict points enough

oldmancraigy

Coach
Should be a good game. It's a great chance for us to knock them off! They have the shortest turnaround possible AND are travelling back from the Gold Coast, AND the Titans didn't just roll over and die, but made Manly 'earn it'.

I doubt that does much in our favour, but it's a teeny bit possible they might be sluggish as a result. Everything is to our favour in terms of schedule!

pedge

Juniors
Should be a good game. It's a great chance for us to knock them off! They have the shortest turnaround possible AND are travelling back from the Gold Coast, AND the Titans didn't just roll over and die, but made Manly 'earn it'.

I doubt that does much in our favour, but it's a teeny bit possible they might be sluggish as a result. Everything is to our favour in terms of schedule!

I am glad they won, works in our favour, regarldess of how they played or the game went
Wouldnt want to face them off b2b losses

T.S Quint

Coach
Our middle defence is just too soft.
I can't see us winning this. We may come close, but it will probably end up like the Dogs game with our inability to get over the line.

A win here is crucial, especially when you look at who the Dogs, Cowboys and Warriors play next week.

Season on the line, no time for excuses.

Let's f**king do this!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I see this as our last chance to win a game this season,we suck in Newcastle and Canberra,i expect us to lose both of those games.

it depends on how many people are playing for manly out there if they have two extras in pink uniforms its going to be hard going

Latest posts