What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 GF | PREMIERS - Rabbitohs 30-6 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2014 Premiers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kbw

Bench
Burge$$ has gone for the money, don't fool yourself and the UK rugby is picking up the bill. Good luck to him I can't criticise anyone for that.

But I for one am glad the piece of filth has finally gone. He will get crucified in the rucks if he tried his filth in Rugby

Delboy

First Grade
The Burgess boys were awesome, but when I think back, when Korisau came back on in the second half, the bunnies started to get on the front foot. Shows how important a good dummy half is, that try from George Birgess almost warranted MOM

Can't support either team, but good GF and hope Redfern survives the night :)

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I harp on it a fair bit, but the replay is on Fox right now in HD and just looks a million times better. F*ck I hate 9.

The Fox commentary aren't crapping on about Burgess' cheekbone either.

Swarzey

Bench
Burge$$ has gone for the money, don't fool yourself and the UK rugby is picking up the bill. Good luck to him I can't criticise anyone for that.

But I for one am glad the piece of filth has finally gone. He will get crucified in the rucks if he tried his filth in Rugby

I think it's more to do with him having an issue with SBW. Came out of last season being looked at as "second" to Williams. Clashed at the World Cup and he got the better of him. Now chasing and hoping to clash to clash with him again.

GongPanther

Referee
Congrats Souths, better team won

Not going to take the gloss off by talking about the refereeing performance

Cheers,
Marto

You could have taken a leaf out of any other teams loss and not blamed the loss on the refs.

But no,when it's Souths day,you still have to find a way to piss on their parade.

Do yourself a favour and go to bed and sleep one off.

Swarzey

Bench
Doggies get a team near full strength and get pumped accordingly. Had no right being there. But the Panthers week 1 win over Roosters f**ked the whole thing up.

Congratulations to the Rabbits. Well deserved. Just wish a decent team faced them.

The tears are delicious...

You could have taken a leaf out of any other teams loss and not blamed the loss on the refs.

But no,when it's Souths day,you still have to find a way to piss on their parade.

Do yourself a favour and go to bed and sleep one off.

I said I'm not going to comment on the refs

Souths were the better team

What else can I say? You f**king idiot

GongPanther

Referee
I harp on it a fair bit, but the replay is on Fox right now in HD and just looks a million times better. F*ck I hate 9.

The Fox commentary aren't crapping on about Burgess' cheekbone either.

Roy & HG's coverage was funny as f*ck.They took the piss out of T-Rex at every moment.:lol:

When Burgess went under the post for Souths 2nd try,it was hi-lariuos looking at the Digs fans sitting behind the goalposts.:lol::lol:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Roy & HG's coverage was funny as f*ck.They took the piss out of T-Rex at every moment.:lol:

When Burgess went under the post for Souths 2nd try,it was hi-lariuos looking at the Digs fans sitting behind the goalposts.:lol::lol:

Can you listen to a replay of the stream somewhere? Wouldn't mind having a listen.

Just watched the George Burgess try again, the T-Rex effort to tackle him was dreadful. Surely the risk v reward for this guy doesn't pay off.

Gmac

Juniors
Good on South's. Definitely deserve it. When I saw what they did to us a few weeks ago it just looked like this is their time. A very good football team.

f**k me channel 9 are shit. Every time Fittler speaks I feel like the universe gets dumber for listening to it.
and All the souths love by the NRL in the pre-game , I thought that was a bit ...... The bulldogs were playing in that game too. It kind of felt like the bulldogs being there today was an annoying inconvenience to the NRL. Should of just given them the trophy beforehand.

mxlegend99

Referee
The tears are delicious...
What tears would they be? I'm happy the shitty team that had a dream run through to the grand final got pumped. Ideally the Roosters face them so the win is a bit tougher.

Panthers would have stood no chance tonight. We would have been humiliated and shown up as not deserving to be there. Just as the Bulldogs were.

GongPanther

Referee
Can you listen to a replay of the stream somewhere? Wouldn't mind having a listen.

Just watched the George Burgess try again, the T-Rex effort to tackle him was dreadful. Surely the risk v reward for this guy doesn't pay off.

You'll be able to get the replay from the ABC News radio podcast.

I'll be putting a link for it in the media section of this site for all to download when it will be available which will take about a day or so for me to sort out.

The pass that T-Rex put on for the knock-on close to the Souths line really copped a hammering from Roy & HG.:lol:

typicalfan

Coach
What tears would they be? I'm happy the shitty team that had a dream run through to the grand final got pumped. Ideally the Roosters face them so the win is a bit tougher.

Panthers would have stood no chance tonight. We would have been humiliated and shown up as not deserving to be there. Just as the Bulldogs were.

Manly got smashed, Roosters got smashed, Panthers would have got smashed. What's the difference?

Dogs were at least in it with 10 to go, they deserved to be there.

GongPanther

Referee

I think IF we would have jagged a win against the Dogs,it would have gone a long way in preparing us for a game against Souths.

But that is pure conjecture so it comes down to pondering what if.

Latest posts