What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 GF | PREMIERS - Rabbitohs 30-6 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2014 Premiers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiddy

Juniors
Great game. Have yet had the chance to watch the replay.

Now if you will excuse me i am going back to celebrate

TeamSatan

Juniors
Well done bunnies.
As a neutral observer it was a fair game..The dogs cheated as they always do but the bunnies were far better..good on you guys 43 years just go hard.

BranVan3000

Coach
Absolute merkins of a human being aside, well done Souths - too good on the day. Refereeing was very questionable as it is whenever Hayne's involved but it wouldn't have changed the result. Scoreline probably flattered the Bunnies a little - Dogs were in it up to their teeth until the last ten minutes.

Loved seeing James Graham pulling the boys up one by one behind the posts after the decisive try to put Souths up 26-6.

Dogs were definitely right in it. But I knew they didn't have the 80 minute performance we did

Still, I got nervous at 6 all and it was one of the more competitive GF's I've watched in years

Game_Breaker

Coach
Congrats to Souths, well done and enjoy!

I thought the kicking game really hurt the Bulldogs. It put no pressure on Souths and allowed them to take the first hit up to the 20-30m line most of the time

Jason Maher

Immortal
The 10m and slow release rules were applied differently to both sides. Allowed Souths to get on top.

Regardless I did say they were the better team & deserved the win.

Yep. Dogs were allowed to lay all over Souths from the opening whistle. Souths got very few quick play the balls as a result.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Storm and Souths were the only 2 teams in the top 8 who didn't lose to Donkeymatta this season,i knew it wasn't possible for any team that lost to them to go on and win the GF,the great Souths Sydney has proven me right.

Pommy Plodders 1
Joseph Paulo 0

natheel

Coach
Dogs fans crying about the ref

No one else actually crying about the refs

Thought they weren't that bad last night

Well done Souths

0neye

10653804_773112922736547_3752982758982272053_n.png
AND HE IS GO TO RUGBY HE WILL BE CRYING ALL THE TIME

I enjoyed that reality TV documentary on Souths last night...thanks channel 9.

When is the Grand Final being played again ?

blaza88z

Coach
What tears would they be? I'm happy the shitty team that had a dream run through to the grand final got pumped. Ideally the Roosters face them so the win is a bit tougher.

Panthers would have stood no chance tonight. We would have been humiliated and shown up as not deserving to be there. Just as the Bulldogs were.

oh, you're good

ironhorse

Juniors
I enjoyed that reality TV documentary on Souths last night...thanks channel 9.

When is the Grand Final being played again ?

Winner! Except it was a 7 part daily ,cross media series .You missed the day by day radio and newspaper lead in. I liked the Ray martin bit best i think,and the Russell Crowe bell that he bought for $42000.And the George piggins feuding tale.Oh and the broken cheekbone. It was always going to play out that way, because Sydney media.

Red Bear

Referee
Can you listen to a replay of the stream somewhere? Wouldn't mind having a listen.

Just watched the George Burgess try again, the T-Rex effort to tackle him was dreadful. Surely the risk v reward for this guy doesn't pay off.
Between that and the ABC call they're both being repeated on abc grandstand till tomorrow arvo. Roy & HG on now