What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was injured too

Cammo

Bench
Nice Bulldogs avatar.

Not all of us are blessed enough to have access to conversation with Josh Reynolds. We have an opinion that he is a grub, overrated, and we all think this 'I was injured too' stuff is funny. So we post about it.

The problem is most people post about players as if they do know them.

Opinions are fine, but some of the people here seem to froth at the mouth with their hatred and post as if these people are the worst humans in the world.

Not just talking about Bulldogs players that people talk about

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Suck shit you f**king cross eyed grub. What an absolute pleasure watching his dumb head lose the GF yet again.

mxlegend99

Referee
He sucked regardless of injury. Had he come up with match winning plays like Morris in Origin, or been among the best on field while injured it would be impressive. But players play injured all the time, it's the guys who are heroic while doing so that stand out.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
He sucked regardless of injury. Had he come up with match winning plays like Morris in Origin, or been among the best on field while injured it would be impressive. But players play injured all the time, it's the guys who are heroic while doing so that stand out.

Exactly right. If you have a bung shoulder and you kick well, but you don't dare run the ball and you generally have zero impact on the game, we don't need to hear from you.

But if you break your cheekbone, or you haven't played FG for 8 weeks and come out and play like Koro did for example, then we'll talk adulation.

Card Shark

Immortal
I dislike Josh Reynolds as much as the next bloke but he didn't write the article & wasn't making a big deal about it , just stating a fact.

The game is probably the toughest on the planet & to play with a busted shoulder is a sign of his toughness.

As usual people on here get sucked into the hype.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I dislike Josh Reynolds as much as the next bloke but he didn't write the article & wasn't making a big deal about it , just stating a fact.

The game is probably the toughest on the planet & to play with a busted shoulder is a sign of his toughness.

The LU method: journalist asks player a question, player answers, LU bags the shit out of the player on whatever tenuous grounds they can come up with.

blaza88z

Coach

toughness is tripping a bloke when he's beaten you all ends up, that's tough

what about kicking a chair in the sheds after you get sent off for 3 repetitive acts of grubbiness in 1 single game, is that tough?

absolute grub

some11

Referee
I'm typing whilst hungover.

I am part of LU folklore.

This moment will be talked about for generations.

I'd like to share my story.

I don't want to sound like a sob story but I did it pretty early this morning, I just finished taking a twelve pound shit and stubbed my toe as I went to wash my hands.. not only did my arse hurt my toe was throbbing something fierce.

God-King Dean

Immortal
This moment will be talked about for generations.

I'd like to share my story.

I don't want to sound like a sob story but I did it pretty early this morning, I just finished taking a twelve pound shit and stubbed my toe as I went to wash my hands.. not only did my arse hurt my toe was throbbing something fierce.

large_OregonGuard.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts