What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

La Liga

B9Qz7WpCUAA8dtu.jpg:large

f**k Sam, get over it...

Bilbao has scraped together a couple of wins and moved to 10th. Can't see us finishing any higher than 8th though. Nine points currently separates Malaga and Espanyol.

As long as we finish higher than those merkins Sociedad is all I care about.

Big Sam

First Grade
Bilbao has scraped together a couple of wins and moved to 10th. Can't see us finishing any higher than 8th though. Nine points currently separates Malaga and Espanyol.

As long as we finish higher than those merkins Sociedad is all I care about.

Neither you or your neighbors were ever gonna be in relegation trouble.

Disappointing year from you guys though given the success of the last few seasons.

Big Sam

First Grade
No way are Athletic getting relegated now.

That 20 game unbeaten run for Madrid is a distant memory now.

Aduriz is quality. Will only be a matter of time before he and Muniain get poached.

We do well, but we cannot compete with the Madrids and Barca.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Messi's first penalty attempt was a shocker. For all his wizardry on the pitch his penalty efforts of late have been shithouse.

WireMan

Bench
I didn't see it, what did he do?

Was it worse than when he kicked Big Sam's cat or whatever he did to earn this obsession?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
In short, he had a shot at goal and it hit the post, bounced back and Bale finished it off, he was annoyed and the assumption is that he was annoyed because Bale got the goal and not him.

He didn't celebrate the goal at all.

WireMan

Bench
In short, he had a shot at goal and it hit the post, bounced back and Bale finished it off, he was annoyed and the assumption is that he was annoyed because Bale got the goal and not him.

Ah I see. Sounds about right with him nowadays.

Without seeing it, it probably wasn't personal to Bale but more that he sees himself as bigger than the club more and more so he was annoyed he missed.

We have been linked with him for a big money move back but with Sir Alex in charge I don't know whether I want him or not. Bale is more likely, especially if Di Maria leaves.

Jimbo

Immortal

So he was being a petulant little bitch then

I'm not sure if that is news anymore