What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 3 | Wed 8 Jul | QLD 52-6 NSW | Suncorp

Origin III: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Poor diddums

The fact you are an idiot has no bearing on the game or my feelings about it.

Qld were phenomenal and thoroughly deserved their win. NSW were rubbish.

Makes no difference to the fact you are an idiot.

I look forward to the "sandy vag" or "sook" retort.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Anyone watch Sportsnight on Sky News after the game? Had a drunk Robbie O'Davis trying to analyse the game. He had no idea what he was saying:lol::lol:

Haffa

The fact you are an idiot has no bearing on the game or my feelings about it.

Qld were phenomenal and thoroughly deserved their win. NSW were rubbish.

Makes no difference to the fact you are an idiot.

I look forward to the "sandy vag" or "sook" retort.

:lol: this.

undertaker

Coach
Disgraceful really. No effort in defence, played like powder puffs tonight. Soft stuff from NSW.

Just like what happened with the Singapore national soccer team a few years ago, it wouldn't hurt for the selectors to sack the NSW side after tonight's performance (including Mitchell Pearce).

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Edrick Lee had more impact then the whole nsw squad.

What a dud game. I don't care if we lose. But it us unacceptable to get pumped in that manner.

Pearce and Hodkinson...seriously they have zero aMNbility to involve their backs and the two combined for nothing . They couldn't generate a repeat set even when the maroons basically gave them penalty after penalty.

Dugan you slow f**ker. Move him from the back. His quick stepping and dancing just doesn't work in origin. defendrs are too good.

Woods.omg what a dumb merkin.just move away. He gives away some dumb penalties.

Edrick Lee had more impact then the whole nsw squad.

What a dud game. I don't care if we lose. But it us unacceptable to get pumped in that manner.

Pearce and Hodkinson...seriously they have zero aMNbility to involve their backs and the two combined for nothing . They couldn't generate a repeat set even when the maroons basically gave them penalty after penalty.

Dugan you slow f**ker. Move him from the back. His quick stepping and dancing just doesn't work in origin. defendrs are too good.

Woods.omg what a dumb merkin.just move away. He gives away some dumb penalties.

Penalty after penalty???

Haffa

Just like what happened with the Singapore national soccer team a few years ago, it wouldn't hurt for the selectors to sack the NSW side after tonight's performance (including Mitchell Pearce).

Maybe the selectors need a tap in the shoulder first.

Someone

Bench
I Stopped caring about origin ages ago. It is the biggest overhyped event in the country. Its a shadow of what it was 5 years ago let alone back in the 80s and 90s. And i seriously fail to see how any fan or even the players can manage to find themselves so emotionally attached to it.

A few years ago someone said 'Only queensland care about origin' and i shook my head, but now i believe it. I wanted QLD to score 70. I felt no emotional attachment to that team. Nor the blue jumper.

If the NRL worked harder on hyping up local derbies and big games as much as they hype up origin, the competition would be better for it.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Penalty after penalty???

His shit when he basically stood around like he was caught in a bear trap. He had to move away from Inglis.

He never had back to back penalties but he just plays like a dumb merkin. That play by conk is a perfect example. He should never have been there...regardless of whether that ball was thrown on purpose.

Latest posts