What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 3 | Wed 8 Jul | QLD 52-6 NSW | Suncorp

Origin III: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
That was some of the dumbest football I have ever seen. It could easily have been 70...

I honestly don't think they completed a set in the last 20. The possession finished 70-30. 22 sets and only 15 completed. WTF were they doing. The penalty count was something like 12-5, but the penalties they gave away were not assisting in slowing the game down. It only served to provide further field position and possession. Stupid offloads and rushed passes, not getting to a kick, or kicking out on the full. Such as waste. I don't know how you fix that. Clearly there are a number of players out there who shouldn't be. Hopoate, Pearce, Woods, Cordner and perhaps Jackson shouldn't have been selected. 768m gained to 1601m... Scott had one job in the first two games. What happened? Thurston ran riot out there.

Queensland were too good. Far too good. It was an embarrassing performance that may take a while to recover from if not for the fact a few QLD players will make the call to pull the pin after winning like that.

How can you say Woods shouldn't have been selected after being one of NSWs best the last 2 games?

Gee some people are thick and have a short memory

tomdl

Bench
Man, there has been some terribly distasteful shit posted in this thread. Mostly by NSW supporters...

Match review in short, Qld way too good and professional. NSW absolutely f**king shit. Were they even trying to play football?

Gina Minehart

Juniors
NSW needed to vary their play more in the first half as our one out hit ups were getting us nowhere

Did we have the creative players to do that? Nope! For me, it's goodnight to;

- Hoppa (filthy)
- Hokko (you don't work in origin son)
- Pearce (rubbish, again)
- Scott (time is up)
- Cordner (until he can prove his value)
- Ennis (isn't quick enough for origin)
- Merrin (filthy bludger)
- Tamou (has he ever done anything in origin?)

Back to the drawing board for Daley to an extent...having said that I still have strong confidence in NSW winning the series next year.

As to who should be there ?...Hopoate can go as can Scott and please do not consider Ennis again.

Ennis was simply not up to the to the speed of the game and Merrin for all his potential has done nothing the whole series.

Latest posts