What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

beagle

Juniors
Maybe the Broncos will seek permission to change the home jersey after one year, like the Roosters did with that "French flag" away jersey a few seasons back.

some11

Referee
So what does everything think we will have for the GF on Sunday. Broncos in the yellow heritage, Cowboys in their white away strip?
https://twitter.com/brisbanebroncos/status/648323168281604096

jehknso.gif

Last edited:

Charlie124

First Grade
I hope we wear our home jersey too, or heritage at least. I always hated the fact that we wore our shitty white away jersey in the 2005 GF. Tigers were bright orange for f**ks sake, there was no chance of a clash

hellteam

First Grade
I hope we wear our home jersey too, or heritage at least. I always hated the fact that we wore our shitty white away jersey in the 2005 GF. Tigers were bright orange for f**ks sake, there was no chance of a clash

Agreed that war stupid.

Considering we are wearing dark it's a safe bet cowboys will be in the same as against the storm. It's a good look anyway

beave

Coach
Probably because its the closest to the original jersey we've had.

I'd just like to see us wear the heritage on Sunday night with all the players names on it from the last 20years. Pay homage to all those that went before them, no matter how geniused or Scott Minto like they were........ They were geniuss but they were our geniuss.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
What that is strange re the kids being cheaper. Maybe demand for that design is higher for kids.

Can't believe I'm admitting to it, but I have a soft spot for the Broncos nines jersey.

beave

Coach
That top storm jersey is mint.

I wish they would wear that fulltime. You got a bargain Nath.

beave

Coach
Have the cowboys confirmed their GF jersey yet?

Please for the love of god, just wear the damn heritage jersey!

hellteam

First Grade
I think the cowboys heritage Jersey this year has names all over it doesn't it?. Would be a bit strange wearing that in the final

beave

Coach
4bdbcde065323fbac9c47f1b602a924e_zpsqhkcwaux.jpg

Its subtle and would be a great homage to all the players that have contributed (both positively and negatively..........) to the club. I'm all for it