What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Rufio

Juniors
I've always thought it would be cool if the premiers had a lightly different nrl badge for the following season similar to how they do it in the epl with the gold badge instead of white. Maybe something subtle like changing the text colour or the colour of the footy.

It would no doubt increase sales.

Certain swans had a gold afl logo jersey after they won the comp in 2012.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Problem is what element of the logo do you change for the NRL? Part of the logo is already gold/yellow.

flippikat

Bench
Problem is what element of the logo do you change for the NRL? Part of the logo is already gold/yellow.

Maybe some sort of embellishment to the NRL logo on the jersey?

It could be a star, or the word "Premiers" if you want something a little less soccer.

Timmah

Staff member
I know for a few years the NRL has designed a specific premiers logo for each club, they could use that?

Saint Doc

Coach
They do this on premiers merch...could easily be done for the follow year's jersey

img_4820.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
I'd prefer the one Saint Doc posted - club logo with the premiers insignia beneath I think.

mn_tibor

Juniors
I know its William hill. Look at who runs the joint. Obviously went over your head.

And they don't place a sponsorship over another. Jerseys need to be remade because they're printed. Logos aren't stitched on. So far this season the Broncos haven't had them done. Perhaps they will for the one off game, particularly as they will have the Grand Final shit on the front so new jerseys are required anyway.

The Broncos left the home and away jersey as is because the change from Sporting Bet to William Hill happened a week or so before round 1. They had been selling jerseys with Sporting Bet since christmas so they decided to leave it. The Heritage, Indigenous and members jersey had william hill because they were manufactured after the change.

Latest posts