What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outside Backs for 2016

hardbaby

Coach
Vasilevsky it started as a joke but now you are turning large parts of the form against you. My advice is to chill...

KiamaSaint

Coach
Absolutely though there is something to be said for ruining a young guys confidence by promoting him before he is ready. Still, in the outside backs the Dragons have only produced one guy (Aitken) who is 'ready' in the past 6 years.

Bird is the word.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Apparently Konrad Hurrell is looking to leave the Warriors.

I'd love to see him in the red V. Would be a slight risk but one I'd take.

V

Vasilevsky

Would explain your limited NRL knowledge. Your brain is pickled, yo.

Usually I would ignore this but it's the off season so....

1. Why is it ok for everyone to talk to me like I'm a homie, yo, but I can't call anyone homie?

2. I know in Australia many people swear that toxic vomit Smirnoff is the best vodka but there is a reason all those Russian rocket scientists swill vodka at night and build ICBMs the next morning. Vodka from Russia, Finland, Sweden or Norway doesn't pickle the brain. I only ever drink vodka from one of those countries and only when it's cold.

3. Why do you say my knowledge of the NRL is limited? Because I don't think Kurt Mann is a superstar? I remember I used to be denounced for denouncing supercoach Price. Just calling him 'supercoach' elicited a furious reaction.

_Johnsy

Referee
re: Hurrell, an incentive based contract could be one way of helping him lose the "laziness".

Lethal25

Juniors

1. Why is it ok for everyone to talk to me like I'm a homie, yo, but I can't call anyone homie?

You can ppl homie all you like, no one can stop you. Only thing is you are making yourself a target for others to deride you regardless of what you say. My opinion of you calling ppl homie because they pissed you off is that it's childish behaviour.

If you want your opinions to stand for themselves then stop using the word

Rex Terp

First Grade

2. I know in Australia many people swear that toxic vomit Smirnoff is the best vodka but there is a reason all those Russian rocket scientists swill vodka at night and build ICBMs the next morning. Vodka from Russia, Finland, Sweden or Norway doesn't pickle the brain. I only ever drink vodka from one of those countries and only when it's cold.

3. Why do you say my knowledge of the NRL is limited? Because I don't think Kurt Mann is a superstar? I remember I used to be denounced for denouncing supercoach Price. Just calling him 'supercoach' elicited a furious reaction.

Hey Basilkov, any reason you are hell bent on talking down a good young player that has decided to join us at the Dragons? Why don't you give him a chance before making your judgements, super coach.

Jubileeboy

First Grade

And seeing as it is the 'Win a Flag Day' for all the simpletons, I'll answer.

- Not that I really care but I can't recall upsetting you? If so, my apologies.
- I don't give a f**k what you drink but it explains the constant ramblings of a madman. Maybe you should ease up when posting?
- Your admission to denouncing our worst coach in the history of our club clearly tells me you have form as a persistent pest/troll that has already been banned from here. See, this is what shits me. You constantly troll, yet good St George people get banned? You have been banned from here previously then and allowed back?
- Who were your previous usernames?
- Finally, your limited knowledge of football is not just restricted to Kurt Mann.
I'm happy to have everyone in here as long as they're not just trolling or looking for post counts in a pissing contest. I've not really been too bothered by your posts or as annoyed as a few others but give it a rest.
You enjoy that vodka :)

Latest posts