What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 team/squad

Rsag85

Bench
and oldfield is playing for the bears this weekend, so i guess that means he probably won't be in 1st grade round 1

True my guess the other two outside backs are going to come out of this game against the Titans.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Really conflicted with the backline of ours.

GI and AJ are the only definites.

Goodwin and Auva'a are probables.

Hunt, Oldfield, Olive and Gray are the ones who will really have to fight it out.

I really like the look of the first two in the Charity Shield, while the latter didn't do much.

I'd like to see something like;

1. Inglis
2. Johnston
3. Goodwin/Hunt
4. Auva'a/Hunt
5. Hunt/Oldfield

As Oldfield is playing with Norths this weekend I think he won't be there Round 1. Madge has told him what to improve on. I thought Oldfield was very good in the Charity Shield. Apparently Triple M gave him man of the match. Obviously Madge thinks differently.

Round 1 I'll go:

1. GI
2. AJ
3. Goodwin
4. Auva'a
5. Hunt/A. Gray

Madge should give Hunt time on the wing against the Titans and see how he goes, especially under the high ball and whether he can handle it.

If he can catch bombs with confidence I'd like Hunt in the 5 jersey.

Rabbits20

Immortal
True that. I'm really liking the size they provide. Will be good for kick returns and hit ups from dummy half, not to mention defensively in group tackles dragging players into touch. Only thing I worry about Olive is him under the high ball and his involvements.

Olive isn't quite ready yet.

Rsag85

Bench
As Oldfield is playing with Norths this weekend I think he won't be there Round 1. Madge has told him what to improve on. I thought Oldfield was very good in the Charity Shield. Apparently Triple M gave him man of the match. Obviously Madge thinks differently.

Round 1 I'll go:

1. GI
2. AJ
3. Goodwin
4. Auva'a
5. Hunt/A. Gray

Madge should give Hunt time on the wing against the Titans and see how he goes, especially under the high ball and whether he can handle it.

If he can catch bombs with confidence I'd like Hunt in the 5 jersey.

I think this year Madge needs to take a few risk with the side and thats why you see the combo of Hunt & Olive. I think he is seeing if they work well together. Which I think they did well.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think this year Madge needs to take a few risk with the side and thats why you see the combo of Hunt & Olive. I think he is seeing if they work well together. Which I think they did well.

As a back up combo imo.

1 of them will probably be there Round 1 but not both.

alien

Referee
It could even be AJ and Goodwin on the wings, with Auva'a and Hunt in the centres. Goodwin definitely wouldn't be the quickest winger, but he does run the ball back hard when he does kick returns. It starts the set off nicely.

Rsag85

Bench
It could even be AJ and Goodwin on the wings, with Auva'a and Hunt in the centres. Goodwin definitely wouldn't be the quickest winger, but he does run the ball back hard when he does kick returns. It starts the set off nicely.

But he is terrible under the high ball.

Latest posts