What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Cowboys

Rsag85

Bench
Correct.

Rsag and Diego are just blaming Bryson pretty much. Ok he had a bad game. But so did Auva'a, Hunt and GI. Gray was our best back but let's blame Bryson for it all.

Geez I'm fired up!!!!!!!

Omg! Did you read my comments during the game or after the game? I named Auva'a as well during the game and named guys like Tyrell, turner, McInnes the twins after the game. So to say I'm just blaming Goodwin for the lost is total bullshit.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Correct.

Rsag and Diego are just blaming Bryson pretty much. Ok he had a bad game. But so did Auva'a, Hunt and GI. Gray was our best back but let's blame Bryson for it all.

Geez I'm fired up!!!!!!!

Auva'a had a bad game.
G.I wasn't bad, he wasn't good either
Hunt was actually ok
Turner and tyrell were anonymous
Twins were diabolical
Sam isn't standing up, we moved heaven and earth to get him back and it's all good when he runs over shit roosters and Knights team, but the second a napa or a scott challenge him he goes into his shell
None of our forwards stood up.
But by far our worse player tonight was goodwin.
Was he the reason we lost? No. But the amount of mistakes and tries he let in sure as shit doesn't help.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Omg! Did you read my comments during the game or after the game? I named Auva'a as well during the game and named guys like Tyrell, turner, McInnes the twins after the game. So to say I'm just blaming Goodwin for the lost is total bullshit.

So you drop Cam, the twins, Tyrrell, Turner and Auva'a as well as Goodwin.

Rsag85

Bench
Well the way you've belittled Bryson has pissed me off big time.

I guess we disagree on this one.

Because you love the guy I understand but the thing that's pissing me off is you make false claims tonight about myself.

Goodwin was shit but I'm not blaming him for the lost, he did add to the lost like many others did.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Because you love the guy I understand but the thing that's pissing me off is you make false claims tonight about myself.

Goodwin was shit but I'm not blaming him for the lost, he did add to the lost like many others did.

What false claims????

I believe Southsport on this one. I'm entitled to my views.