What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | Origin I | Wed 1 Jun | NSW 4-6 QLD | ANZ

Origin I 2016: Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Why lie? I haven't said that at all. I've simply pointed out that the sole NSW try was an enormous forward pass to counter the crying from the Blues. We had plenty of stuff go our way. We shouldn't have received the penalty that earned us 2 points for example. Overall things evened out though and the better team overcame those issues while the other one cries.

When are you lot going to sack Daley though. Forget about blaming the refs and the debutants, look at that clown.

Give up you fool. The pass was fine.

moffla

Bench
For f**k sake. Don't know why I bother to fly up for these. I've been to like 10 origin games and seen one win.

Clifferd

Coach
It seemed like Failey tried to justify "his" selection of Walker and thought oh shit I better put him on now so everybody notices. It was clear they had no f**king plan with him and just chucked him on so he didn't sit on the bench the full 80

Total waste of a bench spot. We played 16 v 17

GongPanther

Referee
I don't get the Moylan bashing either...he was the least of NSW's problems tonight I thought.

re refs: I thought most 50/50 calls went our (QLD's) way tbh. That one on our tryline where they called it a NSW knock on was a huge call.

I'm sure he'll be the first one to admit that he had a few faults in his game.He is that type of player...he is hard on himself,but that only spurs him on to do better the next time.

I think when Cartwright gets in this side,both Moylan and Carty will prove a lethal combination out wide.

Just a shame that DWZ pledged his allegiance to N.Z.(he played for NSW in the 20's about 4-5 years ago.)

moffla

Bench
As for the game, I can not wrap my head around how we lost that. QLD were not good tonight, let's be honest. Can't blame the refs (as much as I'd like to) because all we needed to do was to score one try and we failed

laurie

Juniors
to think club games get depleted for that rubbish for 6 weeks is a disgrace.. A good money spinner for the game but hit up hit up kick for the last few years.. it all gets a bit boring...

Walker was shit. But Josh Morris was the Blues worst. Does not being on debut excuse him from that? His errors were under zero pressure and cost NSW more then other players errors.

Moylan had some poor plays in him. But some good ones too. Looked our most likely to ignite something though

Agreed.

Not being able to touch a football to your foot, would deem you unable to drive in any civilised country.

This f**ktard should have been stretchered off after that abomination to RL.

You can't manage to get the ball to your heel under no pressure without f**king it up?! GOODBYE DICKHOLE!

laurie

Juniors
have to bring it back to one game a year at alternate venues nsw/qld with city country on the same weekend.. oh n how darius boyd was not man of match is beyond me. had it wrapped up in first 30 minutes.

redvscotty

First Grade
Agreed.

Not being able to touch a football to your foot, would deem you unable to drive in any civilised country.

This f**ktard should have been stretchered off after that abomination to RL.

You can't manage to get the ball to your heel under no pressure without f**king it up?! GOODBYE DICKHOLE!

It didnt actually touch his foot.

Latest posts