What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomednow

Bench
If Mansour sticks around for one more year he can clean up. Surely the smart move would be to stay.

murraymob

Coach
Mansour is 27 this may be his last contract there could be 100k difference in what Penrith can offer and what others offer .Cant blame him if he takes the money

SweetandSoward

Juniors
Mansour should stay because we payed him and stuck with while he was injured last year.
He played maybe 4 games last year and he got PAID

TheFrog

Coach
Channel 9 Footy Show today said Segeyaro could be playing in England as early as next month.

Unless we're clearing cap space for a late signing of our own, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to let go of Segeyaro before his contract is up.

Imagine if we did and Wallace went down.

rhino2009

Juniors
Unless we're clearing cap space for a late signing of our own, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to let go of Segeyaro before his contract is up.

Imagine if we did and Wallace went down.

Which ESL team is wanting to sign James?

greynurse

Juniors
God does anyone else think the Storm have the NRL in their back pocket. McKendry gets 3 weeks for his shoulder charge, but Koribete gets absolutely nothing for his shoulder charge that prevents Dallin scoring a try. I give up with that team i think we should forfeit next time we play them in Melbourne. You just can't win unless your one of the fancied teams. Complete and utter biased crap!! Sorry for the vent i just can't take it anymore.

TheFrog

Coach
God does anyone else think the Storm have the NRL in their back pocket. McKendry gets 3 weeks for his shoulder charge, but Koribete gets absolutely nothing for his shoulder charge that prevents Dallin scoring a try. I give up with that team i think we should forfeit next time we play them in Melbourne. You just can't win unless your one of the fancied teams. Complete and utter biased crap!! Sorry for the vent i just can't take it anymore.

It was never going to be a try but still I'd like it explained how that wasn't a shoulder charge. Didn't see the McKendry one so can't comment. I thought Yeo might get charged for his high shot.

William Hill Behind The Curtains: Round 14

All the gossip and rumours from every NRL club.

Brisbane Broncos
Brisbane appear set to sign James Segeyaro for the remainder of the 2016 season. With Andrew McCullough suffering a second injury that will keep him out for two months, the Broncos are in desperate need of a hooker and with Segeyaro off at Penrith he is the primary target.

Status
Not open for further replies.