What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Eelementary

Post Whore
Everyone was terrible, tbh.

Canberra were really good, but the Eels were awful.

Fuimaono...great talent, but he cannot read a game defensively at all.

Kornstar

Coach
f**k...
Cheers mate

Poor execution really let them down. At the end of the first half and about 15 minutes of the second we were all over them and if capitalised we would have been a real chance. Once we blew those chances the Raiders scored some soft tries.

Gronk

Staff member
I like the look.of Ackerfolau and the 8 and 10.

Matterson runs well with the ball in both hands.

Man bun merkin Tyrell wants to do a 1%er every play and actually disadvantages the team more than anything.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Type writer legend.have you even played rugby league?our spine is that putrid, the rest of the team do not,and cannot do shit!if you want to get personal,pm me bitch,i will look after you!!
lol, my type writer is down, i am posting this on a Commodore 64.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Poor execution really let them down. At the end of the first half and about 15 minutes of the second we were all over them and if capitalised we would have been a real chance. Once we blew those chances the Raiders scored some soft tries.
With about 25 minutes to go we clearly gave up.

Noise

Coach
Type writer legend.have you even played rugby league?our spine is that putrid, the rest of the team do not,and cannot do shit!if you want to get personal,pm me bitch,i will look after you!!

Our spine is not the reason behind the complete lack of defensive ability showed by Tyrell.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Tyrell's playing like absolute shit. Glad he's leaving.
You dont know shit!he was not allowed to leave before june 30,after he signed with south early june!who do you rate,proffessor?i have been trolling you now for some time.,nothing but negative.until the powers above realize the terrible selection mistakes in not keeping joey tramontana,not playing tui oloapu and anthony layoun and swapping the halves to opposite sides,as dargan cannot play unders and cramps his side into the touchline every play!
Our spine is not the reason behind the complete lack of defensive ability showed by Tyrell.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Are Dargan and Doolan really our future in the halves??? They had plenty of chances and produced SFA. About the only way we would of scored was from a barge over.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I agree with the Dawg the halves are pretty average, the 14 Gafa looked a good wing prospect last year why isn't he playing there instead of Casper the ghost on the wing who looked like he would blow away in a strong breeze.

Latest posts