What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Noise

Coach
Are Dargan and Doolan really our future in the halves??? They had plenty of chances and produced SFA. About the only way we would of scored was from a barge over.

Yea from what Ive seen of them during the year they are extremely over hyped.

Scoopdog

Juniors
You dont know shit!he was not allowed to leave before june 30,after he signed with south early june!who do you rate,proffessor?i have been trolling you now for some time.,nothing but negative.until the powers above realize the terrible selection mistakes in not keeping joey tramontana,not playing tui oloapu and anthony layoun and swapping the halves to opposite sides,as dargan cannot play unders and cramps his side into the touchline every play!
Our spine,who cant attack for shit are exactly the reason behind tyrells poor defensive reads!with better field position from less shit kicks,and line breaks straight thru the middle,the outside backs would not be posted.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
You dont know shit!he was not allowed to leave before june 30,after he signed with south early june!who do you rate,proffessor?i have been trolling you now for some time.,nothing but negative.until the powers above realize the terrible selection mistakes in not keeping joey tramontana,not playing tui oloapu and anthony layoun and swapping the halves to opposite sides,as dargan cannot play unders and cramps his side into the touchline every play!

He wasn't allowed to leave because he was in our top 17. Now that he isn't putting in effort I'd say he no longer is. I rate Tui Afualo, who isn't currently playing but he's 10x the player Tyrell wishes he could be. And what do you mean you've been trolling me for a while? This is the first time I've seen your name you scrub.

Dargan has always been a left side player.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are Dargan and Doolan really our future in the halves??? They had plenty of chances and produced SFA. About the only way we would of scored was from a barge over.
If they were our future we wouldn't be looking to sign a long term halfback to partner Norman (who we no doubt also want to retain long term).

They are good NYC level halves, but so were Ryan Matterson and ZDC.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our spine,who cant attack for shit are exactly the reason behind tyrells poor defensive reads!with better field position from less shit kicks,and line breaks straight thru the middle,the outside backs would not be posted.
We had plenty of field position, i agree i don't rate our spine that highly but how can you blame them for Tyrells poor defensive reads, and lazy and stupid play.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I agree with the Dawg the halves are pretty average, the 14 Gafa looked a good wing prospect last year why isn't he playing there instead of Casper the ghost on the wing who looked like he would blow away in a strong breeze.
I reckon there's only three potential future first graders in our current NYC squad, and only one of them played today. Twal and French are in higher grades.

Scoopdog

Juniors
He wasn't allowed to leave because he was in our top 17. Now that he isn't putting in effort I'd say he no longer is. I rate Tui Afualo, who isn't currently playing but he's 10x the player Tyrell wishes he could be. And what do you mean you've been trolling me for a while? This is the first time I've seen your name you scrub.

And he still cant play there.runs overs all the time,kicks withe the ball curving back to the centre of the field every time ,and never commits defenders to him!ywhats your name on the other site ASSassin?im calling ricky.how about you show up next week at the game,out the back when they are warming up,and we will see who gets scrubbed you piece of shit!

Scoopdog

Juniors

Tui oloapu dickcheese!tui afualo is a solid prospect who made 170mts in his debut from 1 line break which was all his,and about 8 good carries running outside a block which tyrell ran for him.10×the player?check theur junior careers f**knuckle

Scoopdog

Juniors
We had plenty of field position, i agree i don't rate our spine that highly but how can you blame them for Tyrells poor defensive reads, and lazy and stupid play.
If our spine were even adequate,we would not be in our red zone defending overlaps.simple.as for his poor defence,check the stats,when they come out for iur 9,7,6and1.only the 6 can defend.the 9 can if they run straight at him.the other 2 are abysmal.(their attack similar)

Scoopdog

Juniors
So it's the halves fault he is lazy in defence and can't tackle??? Gotcha.
Is it his supposed lazy defence that is costing us every game?as for tackling,he has never had a problem with defence in any of the 9 junior reps teams he has played in since 15.they actually rate his defence.go figure?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Tui oloapu dickcheese!tui afualo is a solid prospect who made 170mts in his debut from 1 line break which was all his,and about 8 good carries running outside a block which tyrell ran for him.10×the player?check theur junior careers f**knuckle

Tyrell didn't debut in the NYC until the year he was turning 18. Tui has debuted in the year he's turning 17. So far Tui has the exact same rep jerseys as Tyrell did at the same age.

Try again champ.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Is it his supposed lazy defence that is costing us every game?as for tackling,he has never had a problem with defence in any of the 9 junior reps teams he has played in since 15.they actually rate his defence.go figure?
Who is saying that??? But he should be doing much better being one of our more experienced players. If he wants to play first grade as a centre he needs to improve out of sight.