What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Scoopdog

Juniors
Tui is also a fully developed man.tyrell did not even have a hair on his chin at 18.hindsight will be very humbling for you parrot! i do not like you(hope that is scary enough)

Scoopdog

Juniors
lol so a Souths fan?? Begone spastic.
Was a loyal parra fan until we have experienced the way BA has treated tyrell.there is nothing here for him to play for,other than mates he has known for 6 years.as for spastic?hiney,my boy.insult family what do you want as a reaction?iif i met you,i dont even think i would have to raise a sweat.(spastics get very emotional,you know!)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Was a loyal parra fan until we have experienced the way BA has treated tyrell.there is nothing here for him to play for,other than mates he has known for 6 years.as for spastic?hiney,my boy.insult family what do you want as a reaction?iif i met you,i dont even think i would have to raise a sweat.(spastics get very emotional,you know!)
Loyal???? Get f**ked you are a f**kknuckle. South will take all the bandwagoners they can. I gave my opinion on him as a footballer yu ar the one who wanted to meet up for some sexy fun times you gronk.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Loyal???? Get f**ked you are a f**kknuckle. South will take all the bandwagoners they can. I gave my opinion on him as a footballer yu ar the one who wanted to meet up for some sexy fun times you gronk.
Your on for sexy times big talker.you think you can have an opinion on anyone,good or bad,without repercussions.i will find you my kittle friend,you and the assassin.see you soon

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Your on for sexy times big talker.you think you can have an opinion on anyone,good or bad,without repercussions.i will find you my kittle friend,you and the assassin.see you soon
lol, ooooh nothing scarier than an internet hardman.

And this is what happens on the internet, people get to give their opinions and if you don't like them it's just too bad. Maybe the internet is not for you, and if Tyrells attitude is half as bad as yours i can see why BA was happy to move him on.

Dibs

Bench
Look out Dibs you will be next on the Dawgs hit list.
I've got a feeling that list is quite long. If he does it in order of when you appear on the list I'll likely be a 100. Anyway it doesn't matter how tough he actually is someone out there will be better. Maybe me maybe not but someone will drop him on his ass. Reminds me of that show beat down bully.

Scoopdog

Juniors
lol, ooooh nothing scarier than an internet hardman.

And this is what happens on the internet, people get to give their opinions and if you don't like them it's just too bad. Maybe the internet is not for you, and if Tyrells attitude is half as bad as yours i can see why BA was happy to move him on.
Its not for me at all,you lightweight internet bitch!everyone here has the security of their keyboard anonymity.as for attitude,i work in the real world.deal with real customers,and always do just fine dealing with confrontational situations...will be seeing ya down the track!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Its not for me at all,you lightweight internet bitch!everyone here has the security of their keyboard anonymity.as for attitude,i work in the real world.deal with real customers,and always do just fine dealing with confrontational situations...will be seeing ya down the track!
So in the red world with these real people do you threaten to bash them when they don't agree with you like you have on here??? And i'm the lightweight.