What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Warriors 24-36 Wests Tigers @ Mt Smart Stadium

Round 25: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spade

Juniors
Tigers have a fair chance against the Raiders, Exspectially of Sharks beat the Storm earlier on, Raiders won't be playing for anything.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Well done tigers, they'll be fired up next week(assuming cows do the tits). Gonna be some nice attack on display

Red Bear

Referee
McFadden should be gone, his side just look directionless at times. I thought that first 10 of the second half they were gonna run over the top of them, they were kicking the ball well, turning the Tigers back three around and defending well but they just faded from then on.

Not sure which coaches are available. Unless Cleary goes back there (which I would not expect). No realy proven, quality coach on the market.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If Sharks get up on Saturday night raiders won't finish anything other then 3rd. Sticky might rest a few. Tigers have played well at LO this year.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors threw away far too many opportunities. Could easily have skipped out a couple of times but just threw away opportunities and never got out by more than 6. That was the killer in the end, that and the constant basic errors they seem to come up with just as they start to be getting on top.

My only wish for the next coach is that he at least makes the opposition beat us as much as we beat ourselves.

Spade

Juniors
Titans v Cowboys - 95% Cowboys / 5 % Titans

Tigers v Raiders - 55% Raiders / 45 % Tigers

Be interesting.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers need the Broncos or dogs to win thurs/fri otherwise NQ are assured 4th. I reckon green would rest a few of his stars if so.

some11

Referee
Oh to be a Warriors supporter when their season is on the line.

I would be f**king LIVID.

Latest posts