What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is that the most one-sided refereeing performance you've seen this year?

Brutus

Referee
I hope Neil Henry gives it to those turd refs in the presser. The Broncos were gifted that game by the men with the whistle. Most one-sided ref performance I have seen for a very long time. Ruined the game.

Front-Rower

First Grade
it was disgraceful. Hayne's forward pass and knock on were about the only calls they got right in the whole game.

Wizardman

First Grade
I couldn't care less for the Titans but I have never seen a team cop so many terrible decisions in one match. How the referees can look at each other as James Roberts kicks a player and not doing anything defies belief. how the bunker can then look at vision of the incident and also do nothing is unbelievable.

I don't wish this on the average player but I really hope this prick does an ACL.

The james roberts kick in the play the ball was a massive blunder.

The start of many, though there were some iffy calls in the first half too. Gotta love how the bunker conveniently went to the play after the kick to give a penalty try like like the kick never happened. Sutton & Badger just ignored Friend's claim of a kick altogether.

fourplay

Juniors
Worst reffing performance I have seen this year. But the thing is all the bad calls were against ONE team. The bad calls weren't balanced.

Even what the commentators didn't mention were bad calls. Why didn't Sutton even bother to go to a video ref on a play as contentious as the one where Boyd caught the ball on the inside of his teammates shoulder who also happened to directly block Greg bird?

Apparently it was such a clear cut try you he didn't even need to go to the video ref.
See pic attached for reference.

Attachments

• 1473421125979.jpg
    1473421125979.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts