What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: India v England at Mumbai on Dec 8-12, 2016

TheParraboy

Staff member
Series 2-0 to India, 2 tests to play

If England can manage a win here, then all 5 test matches were "live" tests. That's a pretty good achievement in India

Though expecting team India to roll them here , and roll them well

Bazal

Post Whore
People say that, but his average outside India is still better than Nathan Lyons career average. Doesn't say much for the supposed GOAT...

Mr Bean

Juniors
According to espn Broad should be back and Keaton Jennings will debut for the injured Hameed.
Pitched tipped to spin out by the 3rd day. If India win the toss Eng are stuffed. If Eng win the the toss they are probably still stuffed.

2 weeks

Coach
Wow now there's a plodder I forgot all about.

We've had our share.

Bryce McGain is probably the ploddiest, but we've had Ray Bright, Nathan Hauritz, Jason Krejza & Cameron White were all Grade A plod.

Beau Casson even got a start in a test in the Windies.

Tommy Smith

Referee
We've had our share.

Bryce McGain is probably the ploddiest, but we've had Ray Bright, Nathan Hauritz, Jason Krejza & Cameron White were all Grade A plod.

Dan Cullen
Michael Beer
Ashton Agar

The post Warne and MacGill spin era sure hasn't been pretty!

And yes, outside India where the pitches look like sandpits Ashwin is an overrated plod.

TheParraboy

Staff member
poms 2/196 tea

Jennings a ton on debut 103*

wonder if kholi will spend time in the sheds with the youngster? (like he did with hameed after the 3rd test)

Iafeta

Referee
Couple of good opening bats coming through for England. I dare say Nick Compton and Adam Lyth won't see test cricket anytime soon if ever again.

Iafeta

Referee
We've had our share.

I see that and raise that with Mark Haslam, Mark Priest, Greg Loveridge, Brooke Walker, Shane Thomson, I'm sure there's a truckload more.

Latest posts