What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
Nope, I know some people that went to school with him and they are still sharing the find chad messages on FB.

Ivor

Juniors
So, is Ben Hunt coming? Looks like a definite possibility in my opinion. And he would be so good for Parramatta.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
So, is Ben Hunt coming? Looks like a definite possibility in my opinion. And he would be so good for Parramatta.

Nah we don't need him. He'd be overpriced for what we need, and imo we already get what he brings to the table in the form of Gutherson. Sure Gutho doesn't have the experience that Hunt does playing in the halves, or first grade for that, but he also doesn't have the 700-800k price tag that comes along with Hunt.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sad to think about Chad.

Not sure what has happened and why but it is hard to convince myself that the whole situation is anything other than a big serving of plop.

hindy111

Post Whore
Carney will go to? Hmmmm Who wants him? Saints? storm? Eels? Not many teams are desperate for halves

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Parramatta coach Brad Arthur is fast losing the respect of the Sydney media.

We hear he is running around training telling his players he's black-balled almost every journalist due to this year's press coverage, which is bizarre given the strong relationships many of his players share with the majority of journalists.

Eels CEO Bernie Gurr is a class operator and understands the important role of the media, but even he has his work cut out reminding Arthur he's a footy coach, not a PR agent.

http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/l...arlie-gubb/1j59wjweoyccg1ltdrw8ovgjkk/slide/4

Wasn't there a rumour that BA had a go at the lurker at a awards night ??