What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Trivia

Bazal

Post Whore
IIRC correctly that test was played on a pitch that made the WACA one from a few years ago that everyone burst into tears over look like a vicious seamer....600 odd played 800 odd or something? 7 or 8 blokes made hundreds? Dreadful

TPB can ask the next one, he got both answers....plus I just like sneaking in and answering the odd one lol

TheParraboy

Staff member
I am a current player
I played my first test and my last test against the same country on the same dates, exactly two years apart
I have taken 5 wickets in total in both ODI and T20i matches

Who am I?

TheParraboy

Staff member
hint time?

I wasn't born in the country I represent
I have played against 7 nations in ODI, and only against South Africa have not hit a six yet

Barkley

Bench
I like this question. Just haven't had the time at work to research it.

The same date suggests to me a Boxing Day test or maybe a SCG test. But the same opponent, 2 years apart has got me stumped.

So I'm thinking the tests were played overseas.

steggz

Juniors
I couldn't work it out, so I went to cricinfo, but it seems like there isn't anyone who matches the wickets part of the description...

TheParraboy

Staff member
I currently play international cricket, but haven't played a test match in well over 10 years

Over 160 internationals across all formats I have never hit a century, nor a half century, nor a quarter century in any innings.

I am male

I am not Australian

Who am I?

Barkley

Bench
Who am I?

I am a current player. I do not play for my country of birth. I have played over 100 combined Tests, ODIs and T20's. One of my two test 5 fa's is against my birth country.

TheParraboy

Staff member
ok think outside the box time

Other than being pace bowlers

What do Doug Bollinger, Paul Reifell and Jason Gillespie have in common?

Latest posts