What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Arucard

Juniors
My experience of conversations on forums suggests that threads often tend to diverge and cover other topics beyond the original OP. Such as occurred here.
It has nothing to do with the topic. You can stop talking about it now then. Talk about the potential for a USA pro Rugby League competition or leave. I'm presuming you're an adult and can understand that would be the common sense thing to do.

Whatwhere

Juniors
It has nothing to do with the topic. You can stop talking about it now then. Talk about the potential for a USA pro Rugby League competition or leave. I'm presuming you're an adult and can understand that would be the common sense thing to do.

I actually posted something about RL in the US above in repsonse to Jim57's postsbut no one seems interested. About how without actual real developmemt no game can prosper.

I am an adult and as an adult I realise that conversations often veer off on tangents from their original topic. It's just the nature of them. Sometimes they take longer to return to the original theme and sometimes they run there course naturally. Surely as an adult you understand this.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
And not a single link was given.

All hot air and bullshit.

Heck the s15 deal is about as much if that as the SL deal, and that's this current one.

US $ vs Pounds eh? And you think us Leaguies don't know the difference.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The SL and NRL deal takes care of every single club Union comp on Earth TV rights wise with a hellava lot of spare change left. Mr no link will come back with another but but but blah blah blah whinge whinge whinge yet will still stick to his made up story.

Whatwhere

Juniors
The SL and NRL deal takes care of every single club Union comp on Earth TV rights wise with a hellava lot of spare change left. Mr no link will come back with another but but but blah blah blah whinge whinge whinge yet will still stick to his made up story.

First of all, how pathetically insecure of you to move this from the original thread. Cannot handle someone dishing you up. Second, you're dedication to belief perserverence is admirable. Flawed but admirable.

The total SANZAAR deal is worth $615m or £380,822,051. And that's working off AUD. If it is in USD then it would be over £493m. But let's work off the lowest amount. Still significantly higher than than the SL deal. As for links, you didn't provide any when you quoted the SL deal. I'd looked it up myself. How about you give it a go.

Interesting that all of a sudden you need to bring in the NRL deal to help bolster your argument. There's no disputing the NRL's deal is significant but we were discussing the SL deal. This seems to suggest that you're flailing and felt the need to move the goalposts in an attempt to reassert yourself. But see, we're not going to do that.

The facts are: you stated that the SL deal was larger the the PRL deal citing an expired contract. I detailed that in fact you were wrong. You have now tried to shift the goalposts so as not to admit defeat without realising in doing so you already have.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I didn't move it, I was going to but the phone rang just after I posted and I forgot to.

Thank you to the other mod who seen the posts.

Whatwhere

Juniors
*FACEPALM* That WAS my point... the decline of a sport doesn't require a mythical entity trying to "kill" it and playing victim doesnt do anything to rectify it.

Wow.. in your 70s and on the internet? like many things you post your assumptions are seldom accurate.

except last year they were up... as were primetime viewing numbers.

If Taipan os in his 70s then his diatribes about playing Rugby are irrelevant. It's a very different game these days. Much like League.

BODISGOD

Bench
Also to say Valentine was taken from union when he chose to come to league after accepting their offer is misleading. Rugby League never threatened anyone unlike union.

There's no misleading, you are trying to pivot this to big bad rugby union now with a form of words.

Simple fact, rugby league failed to use a great asset there to promote the game in Scotland.

BODISGOD

Bench
Still ignoring the facts.

What facts?

I have you a 15 year period and asked what RL did internationally in Wales at the time, you have provided sweet f all.

Answer the question on Welsh players playing in Wales internationally.

Of course the Vichy merkins will have a hand in it. To me more accurate they'll have a handjob in it. There will be private school wankers looking after each other at the heart of this, guaranteed. Just like last time.

Whatwhere

Juniors
Major League Rugby officially set to kick of next spring (US spring). Will feature 9 teams across 7 states. Apparently there's half a dozen others working at being ready for 2019 including Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Vancouver and San Diego.

Arucard

Juniors
Major League Rugby officially set to kick of next spring (US spring). Will feature 9 teams across 7 states. Apparently there's half a dozen others working at being ready for 2019 including Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Vancouver and San Diego.
And?..........

Irish-bulldog

Juniors

What's this all about ? More info ??