What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

round 1 predictions and name your rd1 team

callmack1

Staff member
Correct Rsag.

It seems Burns could miss out and be on standby from what Southy was saying.

I'd have sat Talakai out and had him on standby.
Correct. There's an article on Rugby League Week that says Burns looks set to miss out. I'd prefer him to be there on the wing and Goodwin in the centre's but I wouldn't complain if it was Talaki at centre and Goodwin on the wing.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Correct. There's an article on Rugby League Week that says Burns looks set to miss out. I'd prefer him to be there on the wing and Goodwin in the centre's but I would complain if it was Talaki at centre and Goodwin on the wing.
Sorry you say you would complain!!!!

Did you mean wouldn't????

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Thanks. I did enjoy it. It was my father's birthday today so I spent it with family. Hope your's was good too.

congrats to your dad today i am sure it was a great day for your father......yes our family day was filled with joy and laughter and too much food lol...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
4 days to go but its such a shame that reyno is out and in other reports they are saying cook possibly to no7....i just tried to call my mate twice over the past 2 days but no answer.....like i said he thinks highly of cook and for some strange reason farah did not sit well with him coming to souths i personally think having farah was a good move in many ways....maybe my mate thought we should keep cook at hooker and spend the farah money on another forward?......shadow......

alien

Referee
Shadow, if we didn't sign Farah, we would have kept McInnes, or as you would say "Dud McInnes". Lol.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
yes alien but cook or bully or farah are better hookers than mcinnes its a proven fact mate souths had to off load him he aint going to be kicking A$$ For the merge mate as their new no9 surely in time the merge will eventually see that mcinnes is a dud their fans will be spewing soon lol......i dont rate him but stmerge do lol lol lol just ask R20 he knows.....Shadow...

Last edited:
correct
Spot on exactly
FantAstic post
I'm going to call my mate to speak to him about who will be no 7 because he's real high up at souths and he should know he used to play for them under 8 till u17s and he was a real gun back then

Rabbits20

Immortal
bro i'm watching fox league channel launch (commercial break)
how are you
Yeah I'm ok.

I'd just like to hear what side you think Madge will name tomorrow.

I'm starting to think he will play Kelly. Imo that's the wrong move.

alien

Referee
R20, I've changed my mind about the halves. I think Farah will stay at hooker. I think it will be Cook or Kelly who will be in the halves with Walker. I have a feeling Kelly will be halfback, with Cook on the interchange.

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20, I've changed my mind about the halves. I think Farah will stay at hooker. I think it will be Cook or Kelly who will be in the halves with Walker. I have a feeling Kelly will be halfback, with Cook on the interchange.
I'm disappointed that it'll be Kelly. The Tigers will be laughing. They'll laugh even more when Tyrrell is marking up on Woods. Fug me.............