What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman - turnstile

he's certainly not worth the coin he's on

i thought he'd bring more of a running/playmaking game - but he offers pretty much nothing there ... any time he does any running he just stops n props - even steps backwards, which means all his teammates run past him and we lose all momentum

but agree - can't pis him off until his contract is up ... only other place he could play is fullback and we already have one of those

Have to agree 100%

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Norman with both our try assists tonight. Got skills.
We always knew he had skills from his time at Brisbane, merkin. Technically and physically he was always brilliant. His decision making needed work though, but that comes with experience as much as with coaching.

Avenger

Immortal
We won't re-sign Norman. He is garbage. Next thing we will also re-sign Gutherson and opt not to bring back Hayne to play 6.

Did that post whilst driving my DeLorean.

I'm back now. Hayne sucks.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep, when this poor excuse for a footballer comes on our line speed and defence seem to drop as well. It's like the release of a pressure valve, he needs to be pissed off to Wenty ASAP. Gower on the other hand was very good.
Someone like Flanagan should sign him. That merkin has no idea.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The ugly bit
The last 7 games we have managed to score just 84 points. That's 12 a game. For point of reference as to how crap that is, see the Sharks. They have scored 90 points in their last 7 games, and that INCLUDES a string of 3 0s in a row by them.

Our attack sucks, our defence sucks. Seffa is clearly not helping the stilted attack - punt him, because he definitely makes the defence much softer through the middle.
You would never catch Seffa Paulo playing for a club like the Sharks.

I hope Norman comes good. I hear he is on $450K, which is ridiculous overs for a player of his quality. I just can't see it. Reminds me of Adam Dykes with a severe ball rash.
Did we get a chance to confirm this in the Canadian Club video? I never saw it.

He was bad for a while there. Definitely injured.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It gives them no time or space though
Getting wider absolutely gives players more space. That's why teams don't stick their best runners at first receiver. Agreed it doesn't give them more time but instinctive running players don't need more time to overthink, they need more space.

Latest posts